aftermath part 1

Johnny: I'm  here to pick you three up for some training. It will be the most difficult training in your life. But by the end of it  you'll get a boost in where you need it the most and all three of you guys will have a flow  state.

Mai: alright.

Maya: what about jet he wasn't fully healed yet

Johnny: speaking about that jet sanity has been cut in half that's why you see  that crack on his  left arm and eye.

Maya: how and  why?

Johnny: jet sadly couldn't save celcus and when she died  unlocked more of his power  because of that but at the cost of his sanity. So with reason to believe the reason why not all of his sanity is because of you and Mai.

Chroma: in other words if they die jet loses all of his sanity.

Johnny: for jet's sake I'm training all three of you. Alright I'm going to open up the portal I'll carry Jet.

Mai: I wonder what he's thinking about.

Celcus younger: you want to play tag

Jet: yeah just give me a moment.

Celcus younger: I'll be outside.

I get up from my bed stretching and go downstairs to play tag with celcus as I get downstairs I feel a chill in my spine but ignore it.

??? you couldn't save her you failed your promise.

Jet: no I did.

??? Promised me you would protect her you failed!

Jet: No I didn't She is alive!

I feel tears coming down from my eyes. I slowly start to see a shadow like figure moving towards me I slowly move back.

Jet: No no she is not dead.

???: you promised me that nothing would hurt her as long as you could protect her! Now she died it's your fault!

I fail back tripping on a tree branch as a knife forms from the figure hand.

Jet: no she's alive  I checked

???: why don't you  go and see then.

The shadow throws the knife at me.
I woke up  to Johnny holding me by the leg.

Johnny: you're awake!

Jet: yea?

He drops my leg.

Jet: i have a question is  Celcus alive.

Johnny: yes and no. Alright now that you're awake how do you feel.

Jet: sore mostly and what you mean yes and no.

Johnny:one  she died  but you gave her the power of Kronos and two you would be sore you just unlocked 20% of your overall power.

Mai: jet!

As she goes in for a hug I feel a pain in my arm.

Jet: be careful I'm still hurt

Johnny: looks like your arm is still broken it looks like you put some of your aura around it to help it move. I'll fix it after you do that.

I look around and see Mai laying on my aura sleeping.

Jet: how did she.

Mai: I'm guessing your aura reacted when was tired giving her something to lay on like when you saved her the first time.

Johnny: ready for your arm to be fixed.

Jet:yea.

Johnny: 3,2,1 there it's done

Jet: god damn!

I let out a yell out of the pain and we start to feel the ground shaking after the shaking stops Johnny starts laughing.

Johnny: looks like more than just your arm is fixed.

Jet: what are you talking about.

Mai: you aura it.

Maya: your aura is shaped like Phoenix.

I look at Johnny.

Jet: How big?

Johnny: the size is two houses.

The Phoenix flies down and looks at me. Then shrinks down to sit in my lap tears come from my eyes.

Jet:Ruby how are you here I thought you died.

Ruby pokes my jacket as she grabs her feather from my pocket.

Jet: you gave me a second life?

She nods

Johnny: this all wouldn't have been possible without her and the higher ups felt bad about celcus so they gave Ruby back as then feeling bad.

Jet: Mai and Maya this is  Ruby  Phoenix.

Phoenix walks up to Maya and bows and does the same to Mai.

Jet aww she likes you.

Johnny:sorry to break the heart warming moment but I still have to train you three first Jet. You'll be working on how to evolve your flow state. Just letting you know it can still use normal flow state after this.

Jet: what is the purpose of evolving it.

Johnny: all flow state has a different ability but you don't.

Jet: ok

Johnny now Mai you can't evolve you but you can perfect it  what is you abily.

Mai: I can change elements: but only on what  my emotions are.

Johnny: for you will work on  making so that you choose the elements.

Maya: will work on you get a flow state first.

Jet: wait don't make her.

Johnny: you think i put her in the same training as you.

As he says that he starts laughing

Johnny: I'm not dead inside, man give me credit everyone has different training for flow state. Allright time to Begin.