rewoken

Cory: I'll give you the death you so badly want!

Cory slowly drops down to the floor while summoning a lightning bolt.

Cory: you should have stayed dead!

He throws the lightning bolt at me.
I run forward knocking the bolt away from me as I punch him. He moves this head to the side as he kicks me but before the kick can land I block it with my aura hand and use the other to throw him Mai begin to wake up.

Mai:w- what is happening.

Jet: you are really hurt don't try to move  I'm and healing you  other wise you would have been with Maya. That's why I'm holding you you need to sleep so you can heal faster.

Mai: ok I trust so throw a punch for me.

Jet: will do

She falls back to sleep as I put a light aura shield over her.

Jet: I'll make it sound proof.

Cory throws another lighting bolt at me.

I cover myself in aura  as when the bolt hit my aura it's slows down.

I flick it back as a you hear a boom from the bolt

Cory: really that's all your going to do just redirect my attacks at me.

He grabs the bolt. I run up to him and kick him up. I with out looking I hold one  of my  hand up as a white beam comes out.

Jet: nova rise!

Cory: phantom feeling!

He throws this dark orb that the beam
As it phases through the blast and hits me causing a explosion I jump through the smoke hitting him higher
I kick him back down he  hit the ground making Creator where he hits the ground  as I drop down. He slowly stands up

Cory:There is no way I'm losing to your unpure ass.

Jet: at least I didn't leave my family  for no reason!

Cory: that's not what happened I've been busting my ass for the longest time to protect this world!

Jet:Then why attack me!

Cory: because I hate you  it doesn't just take luck like yours to protect the world it takes hard work and dedication!

He throws the lightning bolt as I step to the side. He hurls 20 more I use my aura arms to hold  Mai asi grab the bolt one bye one and break them.

Cory: impossible  no one should be able to grab them  w- who are you!

Once i reach him I pick him up by the shirt.

Jet: I'm the demonic angel and you better not forget it!

Cory passes out.

As I drop him i walk fly up and slowly put Mai down

Jet: She's ok  the only reason I held on to her is because I was healing her  the whole fight.

Maya hugs me

Maya crying: why didn't you come back Sooner.

Jet: I wouldn't have had been able to tap in to  the power I have now and  most likely  to die fighting .

Johnny: I would have revived you either way but it would have taken half of my power and a little bit of time.

Jet:I would have joined the battle sooner if I had the choice.

Mai:As long as you ok.

Jet: let's go inside

I pick up Mai and lay her in the couch.

Chroma: you guys hand one hell of a day.