Chapter 16: Training

We See Po, Zhen, The Five, Tai Lung, Shen, Kai, The Chameleon, Li and Ping In The Training Hall.

"Are You Two Ready To Begin You're Training?" Asks Po

"Are You?" Asks Zhen H9lding The Staff Of Wisdom

"Yes. Are You Guys?" Asks Po

"Definitely." Says Everyone Except Li and Ping.

"Good Luck!" Yells Mr. Ping.

First Was Viper And Her Amazing Dodging Of Fire. Zhen and The Chameleon Dodged The Fire Shooting Out Below Them and Did Well Until Their Tails Caught On Fire.

"Ohh! Hot! Hot!" Yells Zhen

"Water! Water." Yells The Chameleon

"You're A Sorceress. Can't You Just Conjur Up Some Water?" Asks Li

"I'm Not That Type Of Sorceress!"

Next Was Tigress And Fighting With Balance. They Started Fighting And Zhen and The Chameleon Were Doing Good Until Tigress Dodged One Of Their Attacks and Let Them Both Slide In The Balance Bowl.

"I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick!" Yells The Chameleon

Next Was Crane and Attacking Arrows Without Injuring Your Hand and They Did Great. Some Birds Were Trying To Reload But Accidentally Fired Towards Crane, Zhen and The Chameleon. It Ended Up Hitting The Wall Where Po Was Eating His Dumplings. Next Was Mantis Attacking Things Making It Through Without Getting Injured. He Went Through While Zhen and The Chameleon Walked On Top And Got Through and Was Infront, Mantis Was Yelling Through and Saw Them and The Chameleon Was Waving.

"Haha. Classic." Says Tai Lung

Next Was Monkey and His Get Through Holes Carefully. Monkey Got Through Easily But Zhen And The Chameleon Got Stuck In One Toghether. Next Was Po and His Punch The Dummy. Po Showed Them What To Do, Zhen Kicked It Then The Chameleon Punched It and The Dummy Ended Up Pushing Po Towards Shifu Who Just Started Laughing.

"Go Po!" Yells Ping

A Baby Panda Then Grabbed The Chameleon And Used Her As A Action Figure.

"Another Green Baby."

"What? I'm Not A Baby! Let Go Of Me!"

Everyone Then Laughed.

"Sweetie, Let's Her Go." Says Tigress

"OK Mommie."

She Then Let's Go Of The Chameleon.

"Thank You Tigress."

"You're Welcome."

The Bell Then Goes Off.

"What's Happening?" Asks Zhen

"The Valley Is Under Attack!" Says Viper

"Under Attack? Great! This Can Prove Is Zhen Has Learned Our Skills Very Well." Says Po

"Then Let's Go Fight." Says Zhen

The Guy's Then Run Out Of The Training Hall And Jump Into The Valley. Zhen Then Uses The Staff Of Wisdom and Sends A Chi Dragon In Front Of Us.

"Skadoosh!" Yells Zhen.