#C2: Creative Whispers

"In every stitch, there's a story waiting to be told"

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Creativity filled the air as sunlight streamed into Livia Rook's bustling fashion studio

Creativity filled the air as sunlight streamed into Livia Rook's bustling fashion studio. Adorned in chic attire, Livia guided her team as they worked on the next collection. Designers debated over mood boards, seamstresses stitched intricate patterns, and meetings filled Livia's schedule. The studio buzzed with energy, fueled by passion and the pursuit of perfection. At its centre, Livia orchestrated the talent around her, driven by an unwavering dedication to sartorial excellence.

"Yes sir! Absolutely, we can do that." I say juggling my phone, a notepad and a pen in hand. Finally banacling the phone in between my ears and shoulders, I write down my clients requests for his formal outfit.

"Liv, which material to-", Silvia says coming into my office, I cut her off but signaling her that I am on a call. Putting the call on mute I ask, "What do you want?", "Well, sorry I didn't see you were on a call, but for the outfit we need to design for Mrs. Ret, which fabric do we use?", asks Silvia, I unmute the call, and respond to my current client "Yes sir, that's a brilliant idea, let me write it down", I motion for Silvia to come closer so I can feel the texture of the fabrics, the one in her right hand is more rough red crepe fabric, while the one in her left hand is a red wine coloured cotton fabric which is soft and flowy, and definitely the kind Mrs. Ret asked for, I nod my head towards the cotton fabric. Silvia nods in response and walks out.

"Pardon me sir? I couldn't hear what you said at the end", after a pause I respond, "Well sir, I feel like a Cocktail Attire would look better than a Three-Piece Suit", I smile as he accepts my suggestion, "Yes sir, I will never disappoint you", I chuckle "Have I ever disappointed you in the past sir? I will continue to keep my promise as always. Thank you once again for placing your outfit order at Eclat Couture.", I sigh as I hang up the phone.