Fifth year: Another problem for Tom. Tom's POV

Tom's POV

Within ten minutes, we're back in the brightly lit kitchen of the rented cabin, Mattheo groaning as he holds an ice pack to his bruised and bleeding nose.

"You lot go home or wherever you're going." I say, dismissing them all and I raise my eyebrows in at Rosier and he nods, closing the back door quietly behind them all.

Silence falls in the kitchen, neither my younger brother or I speaking for a few moments.

"Tom? I'm sor-"

"It's done. Let's move on." I say to him, cutting him off before I hear his feeble apology without looking up from washing my hands in an almost religious manner. I wanted there to be no evidence at all on them. "We're never to discuss anything that happened tonight again. With anyone. Am I clear?" 

Mattheo watches me and and he takes in a deep breath but nods.

Silence falls between us again, the only sound sometimes being Mattheo's hiss of pain. He does it again and I roll my eyes and turn around and face him. He pulls back from me, nervous at the sight of my wand in my hand.

"Hold still. I'm not going to hurt you." I say in a commanding quiet tone and he swallows but looks at me directly as I cast episkey and his nose cracks into place, making him grunt. He nods a thank you at me and I continue cleaning up some of the mess in the kitchen.

This party had been insane. There was a ridiculous amount of recycling to be organised. I start throwing bottles into a bin bag just to give myself something to do as my mind processes parts of what's happened tonight, hating the silence.

"Is... she okay?" Mattheo mumbles quietly and I hear the cracking sound of a bottle of water being opened.

"I removed the memory. She has no idea it even happened. She'll wake up in the morning thinking she drunk too much." I say as I throw more bottles into the bag, the glass clanking against each other loudly, echoing around the kitchen. Mattheo simply nods in response, focusing on his injuries.

"What the bloody hell happened to you?"

We both turn our heads sharply to see the white-blonde face of our littlest brother approaching from the stairs.

"Mmm doesn't matter. Don't want to talk about it." Mattheo grumbles and Draco raises a questioning brow before looking at me tidying up.

"What are you doing hmm? Thought you'd be upstairs with the mrs?" Mattheo teases and Draco rolls his eyes.

"I'm getting Asty a drink and me something to eat. Not that it's any business of yours."

"Awww such a good little boyfriend." Mattheo mocks him and Draco rolls his eyes and looks around at the mess of the kitchen sighing. Every surface was covered in bottles. There was a small puddle on the far counter that I hoped was just spilled drink.

"Before you go, help us start getting this place cleared up. I'm sure she can wait ten minutes." I say to Draco, pointing at the roll of bin bags and he scrunches his nose up at me.

"Err no? I'll just get the cleaning muggles in in the morning." Draco groans and I look up in frustration with my back to him.

His tone spoke of the years of being our father's son. The disdainful way he had said the word muggles, as if they were creatures worth less attention than shit on one his expensive shoes. It would take him all of five minutes with his wand but he's too lazy and pompous to even do that. He was such a spoiled little brat sometimes, so used to everyone doing everything for him.