The Massage and the Gift

Krishna POV -

I stood on the balcony, clutching the railings so tightly I felt my knuckles turn white. What was happening to me? I had never felt like this before, but now, the thought of anyone harming or saying a word against Mandakini filled me up with rage. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, but nothing helped. I kept looking over the horizon when....

Ji.....Suniye.... Her soft voice brought me back to my senses, my anger melting away within seconds.

I walked into the room, closing the balcony door. Haa.....kahiye. I stood infront of her. She looked at me with concern, aap theek hai na? She asked. I could just gawk at her. She was the one who was targeted by bua and here she was concerned about me. I gave her a little smile and said, I'm fine, are you ok? Bua ji threw accusations at you, I'm sorry I couldn't stop her. Please don't feel bad, And more than anything, don't blame yourself for anything that happened. If anyone is at fault it's Dushyant, not you, I looked into her eyes intensely while saying the last sentence.

She lowered her head and nodded, Bua ji is our elder, she loves Dushyant so she might have got carried away. I didn't take anything to heart, she smiled genuinely and I breathed a sigh of relief. but do you think Bua ji might have felt bad.... because.... yo....you..... She trailed off.

Even after everything, she's concerned about others, What kind of a person is she? I looked at her intensely and replied softly, Mandakini, aap hamari patni hai. Aap apna sab kuch hamare liye chodkar aagyi. Aur aapki khushi ka uttardayetva Mera hai. I stepped closer to her and her breath hitched. And I cannot and will not tolerate if anyone bad mouths you or tries to harm you, I'll burn down the world if it means I can protect you. I said in anger. She looked at me with a strange expression .....I couldn't decipher it. I continued.... If something happens to you.... I'll die...

She immediately put her palm on my lips with a scared expression on her face.....I resisted the urge to kiss her palm gently, Aisi baatein mat kijiye Hukumsa....hu....hum.... She tried to continue but words but stuck in her throat. I gently held her palm over my mouth and brought it down ..... But I didn't let go of it.... She didn't either, Chalo nahi karte aisi baat.....I smiled at her and a soft smile played on her lips too. Tum theek ho na, i asked earnestly, She smiled at my concern and nodded, I breathed a sigh of relief.

We stood there for a few moments, her hand in mine..... looking at each other. My other hand went to my nape and traps and gently pressed them. It was still stiff and sore there. She looked at me is it still paining there? I nodded. She left my hand and went to the dressing table. She took the small bowl in her hand and forwarded it to me,

I guessed you were still in pain, so I heated this massage oil. Please apply it Hukumsa, I stared at her for a few moments. I walked slowly towards her, held her hand holding the bowl, looked into her eyes and teased her, Ise aap laayi hai.....aap hee hamari maalish kardo, she looked at me with wide eyes and immediately lowered it, biting her lower lip. A blush crept up her cheek. I smirked at her reaction.

It's your call, if you're comfortable, only then you massage my neck and traps, if not, it's ok, I'll do it myself, I told her gently, sensing her hesitation. I didn't want to scare her away. I wouldn't do anything she doesn't want to. She looked at me timidly and replied, I wanted to give you a massage....... But i didn't know if you'd be comfortable with it.....so.....I..... She lowered her eyes shyly. My smirk widened. She was so thoughtful. Ab aapko bhi manzoor hai.....humein bhi manzoor hai ......toh aap hee lagadejiye, I stepped closer and her breath fastened. I loved the effect I was having on her. She nodded her head, controlling her smile.