The morning after 🌶️

Hey lovely reader!!!

Atleast 40 comments on this story guys!!

I hope you will love it!!

Krishna POV -

My eyes never left hers as I grazed her waist with the tips of my fingers. The fabric of her sari was soft under my touch, a barrier to the warmth of her skin. I could see the nerves in her eyes.

Relax, my love, I murmured, my voice a soothing caress.

Her eyes searched mine, the fear slowly fading into something else - a mix of excitement and anticipation. I could feel the heat of her desire, the way her body responded to my touch. I knew she wanted this as much as I did.

Look at you, blushing like a ripe tomato, I teased, my voice low and playful. So shy, so innocent.

Mandakini's cheeks grew redder, and she looked down shyly, but not before I caught the spark in her eyes. She liked it when I talked dirty to her, liked the way it made her feel. It was a heady power, one that made me want to push her boundaries even further.

You're so wet for me, aren't you? I whispered, my voice thick with desire as my hands grabbed her ass and gave a light squeeze.

Mandakini's hands gripped my shoulders as her eyes grew wide, and she bit her lip, a silent confession of her arousal.

Hukum, she whimpered, her body arching into my touch. What are you doing?

Exploring, I whispered, my gaze never leaving hers.

My hands traveled up her legs, the fabric of her sari sliding easily over her skin. Her muscles quivered under my touch, her breath coming in ragged gasps. I could feel the heat between her thighs, and the urge to touch her there was almost overwhelming.

You're driving me crazy, she moaned, her nails painfully digging into my shoulders.

Good, I murmured, my voice a dark promise. That's exactly what I intend to do.

With one swift movement, I yanked the sari up to expose her to me. She was bare underneath, her skin flushed and glistening with need. I couldn't resist leaning in to kiss her inner thigh, my teeth grazing the sensitive flesh.

Hukum, she moaned, her legs parting wider for me. The sweet scent of her arousal filled the air, and I felt a surge of desire so intense it was almost painful. I had to have her.

I stepped closer, placing my hands on her hips and gently guiding her to the edge of the table.

Lie back, I instructed, my voice gruff with need.

Mandakini complied, her legs dangling over the side, giving me the perfect view of her glistening pussy. I leaned down, my breath hot against her sensitive skin.

Spread your legs wider for me, I whispered, my eyes never leaving hers.

Her cheeks flushed a darker shade of red, but she obeyed, her legs parting even more. I could see the slickness of her desire, and it took all my willpower not to dive in right then and there. But I wanted to savor this moment, to make sure she knew just how much she meant to me.

You're so beautiful, I murmured, my gaze lingering on her sex. So perfect.

Mandakini's eyes never left mine as she bit her lip, her hips arching slightly in silent invitation. But I had other plans. I wanted to drive her mad with desire, to show her just how much she affected me.