Home's Where the Arrows Lead

"Aw Mixels not again..." Carbo exclaims, now lost in the roads of Mixopolis, "Where the darn tootin' MUCK is Mixcellaneous Drive???" Carbo parks on the side of a rounded off cul-de-sac deep within a bright flashy district in the middle of the night. Carbo and Fridgey get out, stretching, "Gee! Me needed stretch!," Fridgey says, doing back stretches while grabbing his grocery bag-esque feet. It would truly be a wondrous exercise if not for Fridgey gorging on full pizzas and a bag of cookironis during it.

"Heya cool munchy bro-gals!!!," says a lanky blue and black Mixel with pink shutter shades and pink/yellow lights beaming off his chest, "I'm Radfad, leader of the ever wumbotastic Radikoolz!! Nice to meetcha! We don't usually see radical purple guys like you around at night." "Nice to meetcha!!," Carbo shouts, vigorously shaking Radfad's hand, "I'm Carbo. This Fridgey. We darn got LOST!!"

...

"Oh!," Radfad says, spacing out for a moment, "Where ya headed?" "Mixcellaneous Drive..." Fridgey says, noticing a neon sign-esque Mixel sneakily eavesdropping... as... sneakily as she can in a 24/7 bright district while adding to said brightness. "Hey! I know where that is dudes! I'm just... not so coolio with giving directions, ya dig? Y'gots a GPS (Good Pun Sender) to help?" As Radfad gives some finger guns, Carbo also gives some finger guns, barely understanding half of what he's saying.

"Guys... Radfad may know the way around," says the neon sign Radikool coming out of the woodworks, "But I can help with navigation! I'm... kind of... a literal neon sign," the cycloptic Mixel says, spinning the arrow on the left half of her face, "The name's Brillite!," She strikes a rad pose (It's a dab). Radfad claps, "Rad fun! How'll we combine these abilities Brill?"

Brillite looks at Radfad like a billion bricks just hit him on the head, "We mix?? Like... that's totally what Mixels do???" Radfad's shades sorta look away somehow as he tries to find an excuse due to wanting to be on time to being fashionably late to a party he's walking to, "Uhhhh I'm abit too tired for rad fun!" Brillite has a dumbfounded expression as Radfad commits to wasting a rainbow cubit on a napping Fridgey, creating a sleeping murp after a Loud_Metal_Bar.mp3.

Brillite sighs, accidentally smacking Carbo to the Mixopolis Moon and back like a ping pong ball, "How the muck are we's gonna get these lunkadunks to the street???" Carbo picks up the murp with surprising strength in just one arm, "We mix!!!" Brillite grabs Carbo's rainbow cubit, a radio playing very cool music, causing the two to dance and mix together.

Using Carbo's bread-based strength, the mix is able to bring the murp over to Mixcellaneous Drive, albeit a bit slowly due to Brillite being less sharp on where it is. Regardless, Brillite and Radfad say goodbye, Radfad apologizing since the murp was even more of a time eater. Unrelatedly, Radfad spits out a clock.

"Oh. It you!!!," Jawbreaker says, opening the doors to a rustic looking farmhouse in the middle of urban looking housing, "Come in, come in!!!" the Munchos are grabbed by the entire lack of neck, cartoonishly squeezed, hugged and shoved into bed until another day.

The End