11 Years

3rd Person POV

After 11 years of separation from the infamous red-haired pirate and a now new infamous young pirate with a strawhat shaking the grand line, a 30 something year old Y/n watches her 14 year old kids.

She stares at the docks with new aspirations of finding what she once lost. A love she let go...

"Mom! S/n is being a stupid idiot again!" D/n yelled as her hair was being yanked by her twin. "AM NOT! I just said I want to be like that cool strechy pitate! That's not stupid!" As the two bicker Y/n shook her head as she looked away from the docks to tend to her two teenage problems.

She knew ever since meeting Shanks he made an impact on the two kids, but what she didn't expect was for them to want to be pirates. The thing was S/n was a little more inspired by the Strawhat when he heard of what he did for a neighboring island, Alabasta. After that, he's been dedicated to becoming a pirate thing, but he couldn't swim. Damn fruit.

"Now, now, D/n well if a devil fruit user such as that young Strawhat can become a pitate why not your brother? The Ara Ara no Mi fruit has been very useful for us here on the island, keeping us safe." The young girl pouting looked at her twin then with attitude looked away again. "Fine! Yeah, that weather fruit you have is useful... sometimes." S/n not entirely satisfied with her comeback says "well, at least I don't have the Kamo Kamo no Mi" with a grin."WHY YOU!" D/n yells as she uses her hair to wrap around her brothers waist.

"ENOUGH!" Y/n yells as her son suddenly drops as D/n's hair goes back to normal. "You two can be whatever you guys want to be. But you two NEED to not use your powers against each other! It's just not safe, okay?" The two teens nod their head in shame and walk away.

Y/n grabs S/n's sholder as she puts her finger to her lip to not get her Daughter's attention. "You'd be a way better pirate than that Strawhat." As she gave him a wood carving of a ship similar to the pirate they once new... The Red Force.

The boy smiled as he pocketed the carving. Showing how even the children never forgot about the nice man who showed them around his ship.

[Elsewhere in the Geand Line]

In his ship, a pirate with the brightest red hair shines as he looks upon the passing islands. "Thinking of Sake Again Shanks?" Yassop says as Shanks laughs. Yeah, just Sake.

After 11 years, all he could think of was how a lingering feeling of a passing kiss from the most beautiful woman he has ever met. The kids he'd never forget as he thought of his own now grown brats...

He thought of once again visiting her island but because of how their weather changes so drastically it was hard to commit to a safe trajectory to the island. All Shanks thought was of how he wishes to one day see the love of his life once again in person to hold in his arm.

Who knew that one day when they meet again would be one of the most devastating times for Y/n and Shanks. Reigniting their past flame as well as past hate...

The loss of a precious loved one will make the fated reunion of the lovers painful as a DEATH loomed in the way of happiness.

Chapter 5 End To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AN: THE RETURN!!! But what death will cause a drift?! 😨

Also yes, yes I know I haven't been writing in a bit so bare with the short ass chapter for now as I'm getting back into my groove.

Also thank the relentless people wanting me to continue this story because they really got me to re-read the story again just to continue it 💀😂