Bio for characters!🔥

Design/Looks: Sans' current design from the prologue to the end of the Ruins is as follows. He wears a white shirt beneath a blue shirt with a dark blue jacket, a white glove, and a black one. He carries a locket with a dagger and wears black pants with black and white shoes featuring blue ties. He also carries a purse, the type more commonly used for adventures rather than the ones women typically use. The white glow in his eyes is slightly different from the one Undertale Sans has. (This design is the current one.)

Certainly, here's the revised version with perfect grammar:

Abilities:

[BLASTERS]: Sans possesses blasters that he can use to fire at his enemies, but now he can also use them to explode onto his enemies. He can move them anywhere he wants and make them fire more than three blasts.

[BONES]: Bones are a common ability of Sans that he uses in battles. Now, he can use both blue and orange bones. Additionally, he can use the bones as melee weapons and even make them shift direction while sending them towards his enemies. They can emerge from any surface, such as walls, floors, or even roofs.

[BLUE MAGIC]: Unlike normal blue magic, Sans can actually use it to force his enemies away or make them fly in the air. With the current upgrades, Sans can even use it to crush his enemies, somewhat like the Force in Star Wars.

[MONSTROUS STRENGTH]: With the new upgrades, Sans has obtained strength sufficient to destroy an entire house or even a building. (He's like Hulk for real.)

[ELECTRICITY]: Sans sometimes glows blue with electricity when he uses his blue eye mode, which makes him much stronger by enhancing all of his abilities, making them twice as strong as before. He can summon a massive blaster that fires a massive ball of energy capable of destroying at least 18 large buildings simultaneously, leaving a massive impact behind. With this mode, he can also use electricity to shock his enemies or even slow them down.

[KR]: Sans can now use his Kr on both enemies and even items to poison them. His Kr can lower an enemy's HP and give them debuffs such as slower speed and weakened attacks.

[GREAT SPEED]: Sans's reflexes, agility, and speed have been upgraded significantly, surpassing his previous capabilities. He can now move at nearly subsonic speed.

[TOOL OF ADVANCEMENT]: This tool is the main reason Sans became so strong. With this tool, Sans can achieve absolute mastery over all of his powers and abilities. Additionally, the more he kills, the more his strength multiplies. It can also enable him to adapt to enemies and provide him with an insane amount of defense. Furthermore, if he kills an enemy, he can copy their abilities and integrate them into his own.

[UNLIMITED SPACE]: Sans has been given a purse that serves as an inventory. This inventory is literally a void inside, capable of holding any items regardless of their size or quantity. Sans can store clothes, weapons, food, and other items inside to use later.

Story: Read the first three parts.

(No actual canon design images lmao just putting this for fun.)

)