Ice uncovering catastrophe.

You've made me a happy monster once, just like you turned me into the craziest of them all. Even though we monsters sometimes weren't that cool with you, we at least tried to befriend you. You didn't show us any mercy. I just wanted you to save everyone, kiddo, for the greatest good of all. I'm not selfish; I know that we can't always get the happy ending we all wanted. But you didn't have to torture us. You didn't have to break me down mentally. Because of you, now I have lost a lot of morals. I lost my humor, I lost my cool, and I lost my personality. And all of this... ... ... Just to give you hell.

Last time... 

*Sans had destroyed the ruins, stealing everything there was in Toriel's home and fleeing to the door. Flowey was now aware that both the human and Sans were devoted murderers, ready to do anything to succeed in their missions. With this knowledge, Flowey fled to warn the king, while the human finally saved their save files to leave the ruins and catch up to Sans.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The doors to Snowdin opened, revealing an annoyed but fine human

 who was walking forward without interruption until it suddenly stepped on a stick, which made a small cracking sound

 who was walking forward without interruption until it suddenly stepped on a stick, which made a small cracking sound.*

The human: Well, that's certainly ne-

The demon (inside the human's head): Silence, imbecile. This has already occurred before. The beating that skeleton gave you must have gotten to your head.

The human: Sure, now no need to remind me.

*The human continued on its path, unaware of the fact that more cameras were hidden in the trees.*

The human: Chuckle I see the bonehead still believes they control the timeline now that they have just become a bit more powerful... By the look of it, I guess Sans told Papyrus to stay home and do nothing. After all, that other stupid skeleton got a brain for nothing else but idiocies!

The demon (Inside the human's head): Indeed... Thus, we must find Papyrus... I have a plan.

 I have a plan

Meanwhile

*Sans was under a tree shadow with his hands in his pocket and his hood up before he lit up a cigar and began smoking it. After some time, he crushed it with his hand and looked at the River Person on his boat.*