Chapter 4

"Can I ask another thing..? " he asked.

I nodded shyly at him.

You were so cute. The way you were being shy and not saying much to him, just nodding every time he asked something. You seemed to trust him so much by doing this, and it made him want to keep going.

"Could I.. u-um hold you a little tighter? " he asked, not sure if you trusted him enough or not.

"Yes, Scott." I decided to lay my head on his chest comfortably.

That did it, your head on his chest completely broke him. He pulled you in even tighter as your head was now laying on his chest. His heart was pounding as he just held you closely to him.

"This... feels nice." he said softly, rubbing your back with his hands.

I nodded agreeably at him.

He couldn't believe he was in this moment right now. You were laying on his lap, your head was on his chest, and he was holding you as close as he could, and you were actually letting him do all of this.

Eventually, he stopped rubbing your back and moved your hair so he could see your face.

Scott studied her innocent and angelic face, long light blonde hair, emerald green eyes and shy smile.

You looked absolutely angelic. You were the cutest person he'd ever seen. He just wanted to kiss you so bad, but that would be wrong. You were still healing from your abusive relationship, so he would make sure not to rush anything.

"You're so quiet. Do you always get like this around people?" he asked as he raised his hand and moved your long hair over your shoulder, revealing your ear and neck.

I nodded timidly at him. "I were too shy to meet new people."

"Oh. So you're introverted like me then? Just, way more introverted than me," he replied with a joking tone and a smile. He understood what it felt like to be shy around new people, although this was different, he had never felt someone's shyness as much as yours.

"Well. I'm really glad I got to meet you today," he said, playing with your hair.

"I am very glad I got to meet sweetest boy like you, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

He began to blush at your words. You were so sweet, and your vocabulary was so simple, yet it sounded adorable.

"Heh, I'd be careful with the compliments. You might get me blushing," he replied jokingly, although he was visibly slightly red.

He leaned in with his head towards yours, feeling as if he could kiss you but stopping himself last second.

Scott caress on my long light blonde hair gently.

He felt you relax when he caressed your light blonde hair, and the way you enjoyed it felt very soothing.

He continued to play with your hair, and every now and time he would gently brush the back of his hand over the side of your neck.

He pulled you in closer, not wanting to let you go, even for a single second.

Scott grabbed a soft blanket to cover us.

When he pulled the soft blanket over the two of you, you had a small chill go down your spine, but the warmth from his body kept it at bay. He cuddled you closer to him, hoping to keep you warm with his heat.

He was enjoying the feeling of this, he was enjoying just holding you here. It was so relaxing and comforting, and that was exactly what he needed at the moment.

"U-um, thank you for letting me to stay with you. I appreciate it, Scott." My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at him.

"No problem." he replied with a small smile.

You were just so cute when you got flustered, and when you got shy.

He continued to cuddle you with his arms wrapped around you, and his body pressed up against you. The warmth and fuzziness from the blanket just made this moment even more cozy and comfortable.

I snuggled on his chest comfortably.

You fit in perfectly on his chest. There was no one else around, so he let himself relax and enjoy your presence in his arms.

He rubbed your back, his chest and arms providing you the warmth you needed in this cold time.