Chapter 6

Warning⚠️: Passionate kissing

"Can I ask another thing..?" he asked, his heart starting to beat faster again.

I nodded shyly at him.

He was beating around the bush with what he wanted to say, but he couldn't just say it outright. He didn't wanna come off as creepy.

"Can I tell you something..?" he asked nervously as he played with your light blonde hair, getting it stuck in between his fingers.

"Sure, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

Your smile and soft voice was so cute, it was so adorable. His heart was pounding out of his chest right now.

"I... I think I'm falling in love with you..." he finally said softly, he felt his whole face go red as he said these words, and he had trouble looking you in the eyes while saying it.

My cheeks went redder shyly at his words. "R-really?"

You going rosy pink right now sent a new rush of emotions into him. He couldn't believe the girl sitting on his lap was feeling the same way about him. He felt so lucky right now. It felt like a dream.

"Yes...r-really.." his voice was shaky and his heartbeat was faster than ever right now.

I hold his hand shyly. "Too me, Scott." My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at him.

Scott was so overcome with love and happiness right now, he felt his heart beating faster than ever as he held your hand tightly.

He wanted to never let go, because as long as you were in his arms, and he was holding your hand, everything made sense.

He had someone who was as shy and sweet as him. Someone who actually liked him despite his flaws and childish behavior. He could never have asked for more.

I give a longer soft kiss on his lip.

He was totally surprised by your action and his whole body tensed up. His face went bright red as soon as your lips locked with his, but he couldn't help but kiss you back. 

It lasted for a significant amount of time, but he didn't care how long it lasted. This moment felt like the most perfect thing in the world.

As it finally came to an end, his breath came heavy and his heart was pounding to fast that it felt like it was going to burst any minute.

Both of you were now drench with sweat, and your lips were now slightly swollen from how long the kiss lasted.

He finally broke the kiss off, but he kept his mouth close to yours, as he wanted to kiss you again. Your lips were so sweet and soft, he couldn't get enough of them.

"Can we cuddle again?" he said softly, his voice still shaky as his throat was dry as a bone, with all the kissing you two did.

I nodded timidly at him then Scott scooped me gently and he placed me on his comfortable bed.

He laid you down gently on his comfortable bed, you were pretty small compared to him so he could easily pick you up. He then wrapped himself around you, his body pressed against you and his arm wrapped around your shoulders. He pulled you in as close as he could to him with you wrapped in his arms, making sure he gave you as much warmth as possible.

He was blushing madly, but he didn't care anymore. He was in a state of pure happiness right now.

I decided to lay my head on his chest comfortably.

He wanted to hold you until forever, and having you lay your head on his chest just made this moment even more perfect.

He moved his hands down to your hair, and he combed them through it. Your hair was long and soft, and he enjoyed playing with it more and more.

He couldn't stop himself from pulling you even closer to him, he loved everything about you, and how innocent and sweet you were.

Scott thought on Winter's abusive ex-boyfriend made him getting protective over Winter.

Scott hated the fact that someone hurt you the way they did, and he promised himself that it would never happen again, not while he was around at least.

He also felt protective over you, he had to guard your innocence with everything he had because he knew how cruel the world could be. He had seen it, and he did not want you to suffer that harsh reality.

He held you even tighter this time, like you were the most vulnerable thing in the whole world.