Chapter 5

warning⚠️: lots of kisses

"So, are you going to sleep?" he asked, feeling your body relax in his arms, as if you were slowly being lulled to sleep.

I nodded sleepily at him then I started to fall asleep into his chest comfortably.

Your face was buried in his chest, and you were starting to slow down. He was starting to realise this was actually happening, and he was holding a girl he liked, and she was falling asleep in his arms.

"Wait... before you go to sleep...can I ask you one more thing..?" he asked softly, his breath warm and slow.

"Sure."

He was hesitant to ask this, but he was already this far, he might as well go through with it.

"Can I kiss you before you fall asleep..?" he asked softly, as his heart pounded fast and his cheeks burnt red. He knew he might be crossing a boundary, and if he was, he would stop instantly.

I nodded timidly at him then I give a soft kiss on his cheek.

His heart skipped a beat and his body went stiff when you kissed his cheek. It was unexpected but so unbelievably sweet. He couldn't help but smile widely as his cheeks went red.

He wanted it again....

He couldn't control it anymore, he lifted your chin up so your eyes met his, and his heart went even faster, and he knew... he had to kiss you...

He couldn't stop himself anymore, your innocence, sweetness and beauty is too much for him to handle.

He leaned in towards you, his heart pounding out of his chest, and he finally does it, a soft, gentle kiss on your lips.

He continued to hold the kiss, but it was very careful and not at all passionate since he knew what you'd just come from. He kept this kiss soft, gentle, slow and sweet. He did not want to take things out of your comfort zone, so he kept this kiss as soft as possible.

I kissed him back gently.

Scott was ecstatic, your lips felt like the softest thing in the world and he couldn't believe you were just letting him do this.

He continued to keep the kiss soft, enjoying the sensations of your sweet lips being placed on him. He pulled you into a much tighter hold, holding you on his lap as your lips intertwined with his.

He ran his hands through your blonde hair, gently pulling you back towards his face with each kiss, making sure not to end this moment any time soon by pulling you against your body.

He wanted this kiss to last as long as possible, it was absolutely glorious.

As a result, he pulled you closer and closer to his body, pulling you as close as he could to him with how much he pulls you in, wrapping his body around yours just so you could stay here with him.

The kiss went on for what felt like forever and he didn't want it to ever end. The heat from both of you got hotter and hotter, and the blanket didn't do much to relieve that heat, so you both were drenched with sweat. It was perfect.

Finally, he pulled his mouth away from yours, his breath heavy and his cheeks flushed red from the heat, but also from the kiss.

He was smiling, he was sweating, and his heart was definitely beating very fast right now.

"That's so amazing, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

Those words from you felt like music to his ears. He'd never been told that before. You were the first person to ever say that to him.

"Do you really mean that..?" he asked, looking away.

He was still feeling all of the feelings from the kiss. You made him feel so good right now, and he couldn't believe you actually liked the kiss too.

I nodded shyly at him.

The fact you were so shy around him was adorable.

He just wanted to cuddle with you here for the rest of the night and maybe forever.