Part 1 :' Love at first sight

"Let me have your cigarette; I'm craving of it,"

Zaim said as he sat in the university garden with Alex and John while pulling the grass. He asked Alex, who was holding a cigarette between his fingers. Zaim took the cigarette from Alex's fingers to his and began inhaling and exhaling the smoke, releasing puffs that swirled and drifted into the air.

Alex asked Zaim with a shocking look.
"Whoa, whoa, man, what's gotten into you? You're not usually into these things. You always denied us the chance to do this, and now you're puffing away perfectly. Are you okay?"

John chimed in with a laugh.
"Bro, let him be. Maybe he's fallen in love and got ditched hahaha. That expression on his face says it all, I bet you Alex,"
Zaim smirked a little at John's statement while looking at his surrounding then he said.
"Huhh whatever."

John laughed in a flirtatious way and gave high five to Alex, then he said while looking at him.
"Come on Man, you gotta admit, women is a beautiful thing to get and to get pleasure from them, isn't it huh?"

Then he saw Zaim shook his head with a smirk, he replied while puffing on his cigarette.
"Nah, No woman can attract me, nor can anyone give me the pleasure I desire, everyone is the same to me, there is nothing different about them. Moreover Love is just a distraction, a complication and a totally waste of time and as you know I'm not even one night stand guy, plus I don't need anythinh like that in my life, I have a lot in my plate. "

Alex chimed in while looking at him,
"yeah, Zaim is the king of the single life. He has got no time for lovey-dovey stuff isn't it huh?"

Zaim nodded in agreement, exhaling a cloud of smoke then he replied.
"Exactly, guys. Love is not my thing, and it never will be, bet me, Seriously, relationships are just too much drama."

Zaim continued while taking another drag from his cigarette.
"I would rather focus on my career and having a good time with my buddies."
He winked while patting Alex's thigh, saying.

Alex chuckled on his statement and gently caressed his back with his palm while saying,
"That's our Zaim, the ultimate bachelor."
Zaim nodded in agreement, a hint of satisfaction in his expression.

Later, Alex and John left for their class, however Zaim was not in the mood to attend his, because he had an headache due to lack of sleep but he couldn't afford to miss his all lectures so he decided to skip finance class.

As Helena, Fatima, and Farris reached the university, Helena's eyes roamed everywhere with an amused look because she had always dreamed of getting admission to this university, and today, that dream had come true. Meanwhile she said in her heart with wide bright eyes also her eyes were full of joy while looking around everywhere,  "this is the day I've been dreaming for long, i studied so hard to get here and I'll study so hard to get a graduation hat from here."

After that Helena's gaze fell on Zaim who was sitting alone in the garden, releasing puffs that swirled and drifted into the air, at that moment a word left from Helena's mouth "Pathetic."

Then they went to the classes as Helena entered into her classroom for the first time, she felt a rush of excitement mixed with nervousness.

She spotted an empty seat and walked over to it, and settled into it. As She looked around the whole class suddenly a girl approached near her and said, "Hey? Excuse me?"
Helena turned her head to the right and saw Mia saying, who was also a freshie like Helena.

Mia was sitting beside at Helena while saying.
"I don't know anyone here so I came near to you, you caught my eyes across the classroom, no doubt you are such a beautiful girl with beautiful eyes."