Im trying!

*Taraji's POV*

It's been 3 weeks since Halle started to live with us, but since she's been living with us Fantasia had been acting all weird and jealous, she's even been getting pissed for every little thing thats not even worth getting pissed at. Something's wrong with Fantasia and I now what it is she just doesn't have the balls to talk to me about it. As for Gabrielle she had been gone for 2 weeks for a family emergency a few days after she came over for dinner, school had been so peaceful without her but today is the day she'll be back.

It was around 7:00 so I decided to wake Fantasia up from bed, I figured my mothers were up and so was Halle.

"Good Morning baby" I said placing kisses all over her face

"Morning breath." She said pushing me away "good morning Taraji." She never had issues with morning breath.

"I'm not on this bullshit with you today Monique get it to-fucking-gether boo!" I was angry and shouting ,I marched out the room and went to the bathroom I took a shower and did my skin care routine, got dressed and went down to see everyone else.

"Good morning mommies, Good morning Hals" I said grinning from ear to ear walking down the steps, they were all talking at the island

"Goodmorning Rah!" Halle said with a smile

"Good morning Raji" my mom Angela said greeting me with a kiss on my cheek.

I glanced over to my momma Tifah knitting my eyebrows because I know she'll say something stupid

"Cut the bullsh-" my mom cut her off

"What I told you bout cursing?" Mom said popping her in the back of her head

I laughed and so did Halle

"Ow baby! But whatever, Good morning Taraji. Mind explaining to me why you was shouting at Fantasia so early in the morning!?" She asked now that her hands were rested on her hips

"Momma, so respectfully, that's none of your business right now"

"Ooo clock it!" Mom said snapping her fingers

My momma rolled her eyes and Halle laughed, shortly after Fantasia came downstairs, I rolled my eyes and walked away she was pissing me off.

"Good morning everyone" she said in a low tone

They all replied, but I didn't.

"Okay attitude" mom said "Taraji I thought you manners no matter the circumstance, reply." She continued

"She'll get a reply when she can get her stuff together, her panties been in a bunch" I replied, I was more irritated than before

"That's because you ain't fuck-" again she was cut off by my mom popping her one

"Latifah Bassett don't piss me off" my mom was starting to be the more dominant one in their marriage and I don't even know how, it look like momma is scared of her.

"Imma be in my room doing whatever, and yall both better be ready because I'm not waiting on nobody" I said walking away

"Someone's got an attitude this morning" Halle said

I simply just ignored all of them and continued walking.

Since I was already dressed I had nothing to do so I scrolled on my phone for a while, during that time Fantasia walked into the room

"Hey."

"Hi." she wanna be dry I can be dryer, I'm petty like that

"Here we go again"

"What the fuck do you mean here we go again Fantasia, it's been 3 weeks you've been giving me this weird ass treatment! Talking bout some morning breath, bitch kiss my ass"

"You don't-"

"What!? I don't understand? TELL ME WHAT I  DON'T UNDERSTAND FANTASIA!" I was getting loud but I couldn't care less "I've BEEN TRYING to understand, you're not even helping me UNDERSTAND SO CUT THE BULL!"

"I'm not doing this shit with you, are you ready because we're gonna be late. Go get your Hals"

I couldn't imagine this girl, I went downstairs about 5 minutes after she left the room to get Halle, I felt eyes on me if looks could kill I would've been dead.

"Is there something y'all need" I asked

"Imma need you to drop that attitude and imma need you to stop raising your voice in this damn house" my mom said

"Got it." I left and went to get Halle out of her room telling her it was time to go. I passed Fantasia on her phone not even caring to tell her that we are going now, she'll hear the door open.

We left out to school the ride was silent and I loved it, but it killed me knowing the terms I am on with Fantasia, I really do love her but she's making it really hard right now.

We arrived at school and of course Gabrielle's car was parked in her reserved parking spot. I let out a sigh dreading the parts of the day, which was most days that I would have to see her face, part of me was hoping that something happened to her on that trip.

As we walked into the school we signed in Halle went to the bathroom leaving me and Fantasia alone, we didn't speak.

Lo and behold Gabrielle came strutting down the hallway, surprisingly nobody was following her like ass flies.

"Hello my favorite lesbian- ou.. what's going on here the vibe is off" she said wagging her finger around

"Mmcht, don't start on this Monday morning" I said already sick of her shit.

"Aww come on liven up! Where is my little chipmunk?" She asked scanning around for Halle

"Oh there she is!" She smiled. I have a strong feeling that Gabrielle likes Halle.

"Hey chip" Gabrielle said going in for a hug which to my surprise Halle gave into

Chip?

"Hey Gab, how've you been?"

Gab?

"I've been good, but I missed you chip" Halle said touching Halle's dreads

"I missed you-" she was interrupted by the bell, all this time Fantasia had her AirPods in and her head in her phone. It killed me.

____________________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for leaving yall like that, try your best to use my community so I can get feedback whenever!

Thank you for all the love and support on my book I would've never guessed it would've blown off like this!

Love yall❤️❤️