Chapter 1 A Rough start

Today was the day that the first year's of UA were going to the USJ for training, Class 1A was an interesting Class of first year's to say the least but that didn't stop them from believing in themselves and each other. As they entered the USJ and Thirteen was talking them they were interrupted as Villains started walking out of a warp gate, Shota Aizawa also known as Eraser Head told Tenya Iida to go signal for Help as Class 1B and Class 1A were both warped to different areas of the USJ. Timeskip to present time where we see Colliding a Punch with a Nomu that was gonna kill one of the Class 1A students, Izuku didn't budge one bit as he stared the Nomu down.

Izuku: Are you that pathetic!? Killing a student till the Symbol of Peace arrives is just beyond gruesome! It's a horrible act! Just to leave him a message like that is something i will not allow!

Tomura: Interesting choice of clothes and gear, You must be a Quirkless kid. You'll be easy to kill

Nomu then appeared behind Izuku and punched Izuku in the back then picked him and started slamming him into the ground a few times till it threw him into a wall, Tomura Shigaraki watched it happen and just felt joy. Tomura then walked towards him and reached his hand towards his face but Izuku then throat punched Tomura and punched him in the gut. Tomura stumbled backwards as Nomu appeared infront of Izuku again to finish him off but Izuku didn't feel anything he saw that All Might had grabbed the Nomu and threw him.

All Might: Once I'm finished with this Nomu you and this Villain are both going behind bars, These Students are scared and using their braves faces to try and remind each other that everything will be okay! Because I AM HERE!!!

Tomura: Nomu, kill the Symbol of Peace!

All Might and the Nomu then rushed towards each other throwing punches as Izuku didn't feel like moving because he was in so much pain, Izuku could barely hold his eyes open and eventually lost consciousness.

6 Hours Later....

Izuku was laying in a hospital bed as he woke up and looked around, He didn't remember what happened to the Nomu or the other Villain but didn't think to much of it as he saw the room door open an a nurse walk in. Izuku was confused as to how he got here but couldn't stop thinking about it The Nurse walked over and checked his heart rate and blood pressure so Izuku decided to ask what happened.

Izuku: How did I get here?

Nurse Suki: An Ambulance of course

Izuku: I meant why am I here and why aren't I in jail?

Nurse Suki: Your here because your injuries were bad but they are better now, I would suggest not fighting anymore. I know you wanna help others but maybe do it in a way that doesn't involve fighting because without a Quirk you could get killed, as for the Jail part All Might himself will be discussing that with you

Izuku watched as the Nurse walked out of the room but soon after All Might walked in, Izuku hated the fact that it was All Might and not a different Pro Hero. Izuku still never seen All Might as a Hero considering what All Might told him at the age of 15. All Might then stared at Izuku as Izuku stared back.

All Might: So your the Vigilante that's been helping people?

Izuku: What's it to you?

All Might: If your worried about going to jail then don't be because I have a proposition

Izuku: Go on

All Might: If you Inherit My Quirk and come learn at UA High then I will make sure the charges are dropped

Izuku: And what if I Inherit it then run?

All Might: You'll go to jail but for double the time