Chapter 3 Sports Festival Final

As Izuku sat down to watch The fight between Katsuki and Ochaco he heard Present Mic start speaking over the intercoms Izuku sighed knowing it would just be another announcement about how the Match was about to start or stating something about it but I stead it wasn't.

Mic: Hold up everyone!!! Seems like all of Class 1A's girls except one are wearing Cheer outfits! Those weren't apart of the Sports Festival but it doesn't matter! The show must go one as they cheer for their Class!

Shota: Was that really something you had to announce Mic? Actually don't answer that

As Present Mic said for the match to begin Izuku heard snickering coming from behind the seats and decided to get up, as he walked up the stairs he saw Denki and Mineta snickering and talking sexual and stuff about the girls in 1A. Izuku took a step closer as Denki and Mineta stood up straight and looked at Izuku, Denki and Mineta then looked at Izuku not caring and just smirked.

Mineta: Got a problem?

Denki: Well say something

Izuku: It's not nice to trick girls into something and then talk sexual and other stuff about them behind their backs

Mineta: What are you gonna do? Snitch on us?

Denki: Like they would believe you, especially since your a newbie

Denki and Mineta chuckled but Izuku just stood there watching as the word Newbie rang in his head, Izuku then put his hands in his pockets and chuckled. Denki and Mineta stared at him confused until Izuku looked them both dead in the eye.

Izuku: I may be a newbie but I could easily beat you both in a fight, I would kick the small one like a Football and then I would use you as a charger and then to power the whole school until you run out of energy. So take it as a warning to never talk about women like that again

Denki and Mineta immediately nodded as they understood their mistake, they both felt fear because they could sense a dark aura around Izuku and that he must have had a bad and dark past. Izuku nodded and then made his way to go back to his stop but stopped as soon as he saw that the fight was over and walked back over to Denki and Mineta as they both stood up.

Izuku: Listen here- uh

Denki: Denki Kaminari!

Mineta: Minoru Mineta!

Izuku: Listen here Kaminari and Mineta, since you made me miss the fight I want you two to go find out who won and how it went

Denki/Mineta: YES SIR!!!

Izuku then made his was back down to the waiting room, as soon as he walked in he saw Ochaco sitting their looking down. Izuku didn't want to say anything so he just walked in and took his seat across from her as he watched the time on the clock, he sat there for almost 2 minutes and eventually gave up because Ochaco started crying. He then got up and walked over to his and sat infront of her as she looked up, Izuku wasn't smiling or showing any emotion. Instead he just stared back at her looking frustrated.

Izuku: Why are you even crying

Ochaco: B-Because...

Izuku: Because is not a answer

Ochaco: Fine....I lost the fight against Bakugo and now I feel like I let my parents down.....

Izuku didn't say nothing as he clenched his fist because growing up the only parents he had were Katsuki's parents because of something that happened to his parents, Everyday Izuku wished he could see his parents but it never came true. As Izuku snapped out of it he slammed his fist down on the table as Ochaco junked a little.