legally

"Pete why don't we go out and have fun?"

Pete look Saifah who looks so cheerful and happy.He want to shout at her and tell her that how can she still happy and it's all because of her that he lose Kao.But he try to play it cool and he know that it's not all because of her fault.

"No.I rather stay here." Pete said calm but the girl was like a bug.He keep and keep begging Pete to go out which made Pete lose his mind.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO GO!WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!"

Saifah pause and look at Pete hurt.He never yell at by Pete.She know now Pete has change so much.It's because of that boy.But she can't give up his first love.

"Okay!I'm just trying to made you happy!" Saifah said and cry out loud.Pete look at her and feel guilty again.He shouldn't let his anger win.He was right.It just made him a bad person.He,Kao was always right.

"Okay.I'm sorry.Where do you wanna go?"

"To the bar!"

The girl answer cheerfully right away as she didn't cry one minute ago.

At the bar...

7:30 PM

"Come Pete!" Saifah said and hold Pete hands leading him to Karaoke Room.Both sing together and Pete try to take off his mind for now.This two days,he called Kao more than three hundred already but the latter doesn't even sent him one message.He was beyond furious that he try to make his head calm a little bit.

After singing and shouting for one hour both got tired and sit on the sofa."Wanna drink?" Saifah said and Pete nodded.But before he got out Pete said "Do you think he'll forgive me?" Saifah smile a little and said "I'm sure he will!" Then go to take their drink right away.

.....

"You still can't forget him even though he ignore you like this?Pete,he didn't deserve you." Saifah said and put a white pills on Pete whiskey.It was a Sex Pills.

She try to win over Pete by having sex with him.Just the thought of it making her smile like crazy.

.....

"Here's your drink." Saifah said and give whiskey to Pete."You still know my favorite." Pete said and take a sip of it."I made especially for you bottoms up?" Saifah said and Pete chuckled but still drink all of it.

Saifah smile in victory and wait for the drug to activate.

Meanwhile...

Kao just arrived at Thailand and he feel freshed to be again in his country.He looked over his phone and see that Pete missed call and message.It was over three hundred already.He feel a little guilty but he want to surprised Pete as he finished work earlier.Also,he want to take revenge to Pete as he completely forgot about him because of that girl.

Yes.Kao knew all along that Pete childhood friend came over to Bangkok and stay in Pete's house.He knew it from Pete's father as his Por was more reachable than Pete.

He thought Pete would ignore him till the end but this two days Pete went crazy again and called him non-stop.He was curious but he still wanna surprised Pete.

He try to called Pete but have a great idea so he sent a message.

'Where are you?I just wanna face time with you.'

Pete seen right away and Kao smile."Oh eager to called me much." He giggled.

'I'm at OG BAR.Can we do it after I get home?'

Kao was confused why Pete is at the bar.But he just shake it off and think he will surprised him at the bar.He put his phone into his bag and go to the bar right away.

.....

Saifah put the phone down and roll her eyes.Why Kao suddenly text him huh?Pete was back from the bathroom panick.As she saw him she knew right away that the drug was working.

"Saifah I feel so hot.I think I'm gonna blow up.I should really go."

"Oh Pete what is happening to you?" She said and go near to Pete and caressed his face.Pete react with just one touch and Saifah smile devilishly.

"Tell me Pete.Can't we just stay here for the night?" She said and go closer and closer to Pete."No!I-I want to go!Don't touch me!" Pete try hard to resist the temptation but the girl was so clingy that made his lose his mind.He lose his control.

.....

Saifah made Pete sit on the sofa and she kiss him right away.Pete on the other hand doesn't know what happened but his body react to the girl movement right away."No!I said no!" Pete said and push Saifah but the girl didn't even bulge.

He kiss Pete's forcefully again and Pete's body react to the touch again that he hold the girl waist.

......

There was a dropping sound and both the make out couple look to their right.Pete eyes right away locked with Kao teary eyes.

Kao hold his mouth afraid that he might cry out loud."I-I'm sorry..." He said softly but it was so loud to Pete that it might break his ears.

Kao run away from the spot and Pete abruptly push the girl."Oh shit shit shit!" Was only he can muttered.He followed Kao right away and at the outside of the bar he manage to hold Kao hands to stop him but Kao was so furious.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Kao shout."I know I know I'm so-so sorry Kao.I think I lose my mind because I missed you so bad."

"Oh really?You missed me so much that you pleasure another girl!?"

"No!Don't think like that Kao." Pete voice was barely out.He shake so much because of the drug and also because of seeing Kao like this.He knew clearly that this will end up so badly.He's afraid.He is so afraid that he will lose Kao.

Kao wipe his tears and looked at Pete with his eyes.Pete was so ashamed that he couldn't looked Kao in his eyes."Tell me Pete,am I not enough that you couldn't even wait me for only one month.Am I only your play boy?"

"No no no Kao don't think like that please.I love you so much!Please!Please hear my explanation."

"What explanation did I need to hear?I saw you kiss that girl like you wanna EAT HER WHOLE!What's there to explain huh?Or did you think I'm blind or something?"

"Kao I-"

"Pete why did you leave me?" Saifah said and come near to Pete.

"Saifah this is not-" Before Pete couldn't even finish Saifah spoke again.

"Pete who is this?What are you two?"

"He's my b-" Pete about to say as Saifah and Kao never see each other but he was cut off by Kao.He froze at Kao words.

"What are we?"

"We're stranger."

"I don't know him.Please continue whatever you did in that room."

Kao said and got into the taxi right away leaving Pete and Saifah.

Pete lose his balance and drop into the floor.Saifah try to help him but Pete shook her hands away."Don't touch me!You dirty bitch!Just go home!" Pete said angrily to Saifah and Saifah got into her car and got away leaving Pete alone at the outside of the bar.

.....

Kao words was repeated in Pete mind continuously.

'we're stranger'

He knew,he knew better that he can't never get Kao back again and it's all his fault.His fucking fault.

He lose the things he's most afraid to lose in his life.Now,he can't never be the same Pete again.Cause he's guiding star is nowhere to find now.

One stupid mistake can change everything.

Pete was the best example of this.

___________

The End