better

DISCLAIMER:Not everyone can like my story I know that but this is my world and my fanfiction so if you don't like my theme then get out?

__________________

4th June,2024

'TAY TAWAN AND GUN ATTAPHAN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THEY ARE DATING!'

New POV

'Oh!'

That was the only thing I could muttered.Because why?I knew this would happened.Did I just knew it yesterday?

Yes.The announcement was.But I've known the dating part five years ago.

Did it hurt?Am I hurt?But I've known for five years now.Should I be happy?Should I be sad?The only thing I know was I should support their dating.It's simple right?

But that also might be the hardest things I should do.Not to mention the day that I let go of you,Tay...

"New!New!" I heard Tay calling and I put down my phone and fake a smile the best I can when I see his happy and proud face.

Tay stand in front of me and show me his phone."Look New!Almost everyone support our relationship!You were right.Since it's Pride Month everyone cherish us!"

Tay said excited and I smile at him.But my smile never reach my eyes but he was so happy to even noticed that."I'm glad!Now I don't have to stick with you anymore." I joked and Tay scoffed at me and continue to smile at his phone.

It hurt.

It damn hurt.

I thought I could keep smiling for him but no boy I was so wrong.

Seeing him happy that much which is not cause by me hurt so much.

But,

I'm used to it.

I really used to it.

To keep this hurt inside of me.

I think its a ten years effect.

"P'Tay!" That voice.It was Gun.No!I'm not ready to see both of them.

"I think I'm gonna go.I've a party to attend." I lied and Tay just nodded at me while his focus was on the said boy voice whom he didn't see yet.

But so excited to see him.

I run to the parking load right away and drove my car since I don't want my manager or driver to see me break down.

Am I breaking down?

Physically no.

But mentally I already died.

I drove tha car as fast as I can not minding the traffic police and all.I go to the nearest bar to shake the things off in my head.I don't know what will I do next or how am I gonna keep up with my life.

But I know for sure that I want to erase this day this night no this cruel night without being conscious hoping that tomorrows might bring the new color to my life.

5th June,2024

2:45 AM

"Nong!Nong!It's already past midnight!Go to your house!" The bar owner said while shaking the drunk New.

"I-I was s-so h-hurt." New said hiccup and cried.

"Okay!Okay!But you need to leave!We're already closing.Do you need to call me your family,friends,fiance?"

Since New doesn't answer him the bar owner just took New phone.

The bar owner see the first calling list "Who is this Tay?Is it your friends?I'm gonna call him."

Before he call New abruptly take the phone and he slowly stand up while putting a lot of money on the table."Thank you for having me." New said trying to look normal as possible.

"Call a taxi!" The owner shout concerned seeing New out of the door."Poor boy.I hope he get back his first love.He love him so much." The owner said remembering how the boy cried from the moment he arrived at the bar.

New slowly get into car and take out his keys.His body keep telling him not to drive but his mind doesn't listen to him saying that he is strong and independent and that he doesn't need anyone.

"You'll see Tay Tawan!I-I can live a h-happy life!On my own!" New shout and drive his car as fast as he can.

During his driving he suddenly blank out again and again which is very dangerous but luckily it was past midnight and there's no vehicle to crash or else he would had accident now.

As New saw a LED light from a far.He looked at it and it was a Tay-Gun photo light it up on a big building saying that "LOVE IS LOVE.BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE."

Both smile each other like they own the world.Even the Sun would be jealous of them.Oh wait one of them was the Sun.Did Sun was cruel like this?

New thought and his tear drop.Although he cried all night in the bar it didn't hurt as much as this one drop.Now,he really felt like crying.He felt like he's really sad.He hope the day end and better things tomorrow.But it was still hurt.

More hurt than yesterday and he know tomorrows gonna hurt more.

He try to stop the car but he felt dizzy that he didn't know which one was the brake so he mistake hit the engine and the car run so fast.He didn't mind much as he mind was all blur.To his surprise there was a big truck coming from the other side.He try to stop the car but his brake was failing saying that he went too fast.

Since big truck can't suddenly turn he should turn or else both gonna crash.So he make a big u-turn but it turn out he can't control it.His car hardly hit the bridge bar which made him hit his head on the steering wheel and made him unconscious.The car fall down into the water below the bridge.

It went too fast that the truck driver just stop his truck and look at the incident.He shake his head and fastly go out and look at the black car but the car was already deep in the water.

4:00 AM

New POV

"New!New!Stay with me okay!" It was P'Off.He sound so worried.Where is Tay?I looked around but there was only my parents and P'Off.They all seem like running.Wait-am I in a bed?Is it me that they're chasing?I looked beside me and there was many doctors and nurses.And it hit me I had accident.And Tay was not here.Even at my last minute.Really Tay?I wish I didn't love you.I wish you was better.

The door slowly close and I see them stop chasing me while I'm being taken in the dark room.I slowly close my eyes and my tears fall down again and that's when I wish the most dreadful dream.

'I hope I die.'

And then I drifted into a deep slumber.It doesn't seem like I'm dying.It just feels right.Goodbye my cruel world.