better

5th June,2024

New POV

"Dr.Thitipoom?Dr.Thitipoom?"

Huh?I only got here to study but I'm already a doctor?

I open my eyes and see a nurse in front of me.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but you have appointment with our VIP patient."

The nurse said and I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital?It seem like its my office.Did I work as a doctor here?

"He will reach in after ten minutes." The nurse said and go out from my office?

I slowly looked around and saw a calendar.As I clearly looked it the calendar says June,2024.

"June,2024?"

I looked at my dress and I wear a doctor white coat with different pens in my pocket and my nameplate that says 'Dr.Thitipoom Thecha-apaikhun'.

I grab my phone fast and type my name.

The web search shows I'm a popular Neurosurgeon having a hospital name called 'NEWWAVE'.Really?That's my brand name in 2024 when I'm a BL actor!

So...I traveled back but things change.It might be because of my decision.Wait- did I not have accident?Today's the day right?But if I'm not heart broken why would I have it?

I sit on my comfortable chair again and smile in relieved.

"Everything goes just the way I planned it." I whispered and take out my phone and search 'TayGun'.

So...they still announced they are dating.See?I can't change a fate.But I'm happy being with Tay is not my fate.Dark Blue Kiss,Theory of Love were all TayGun series.No doubts they are the most popular couple right now.

But something's off.Right where is P'Off?I clearly knew he signed a contract with GMMT-

"Do you miss me?"

I looked up and see P'Off.

"P'Off?"

"Oh!You still remember me Dr.Thitipoom."

"Stop the joke.I miss you." I said and hug him.Thank gosh!I still have him.

He's one of my important people that I don't want to lose.

"You don't miss me?" I asked back after I hug him and he seem so shocked."I-I do." He said baffled and I chuckled at him.

"So...how come you're here?" I asked him again and he finally looked at me after our hug.

"I'm your VIP patient." He said and I was terrified.I'm a Neurosurgeon so he's my VIP patient then-

"Don't tell me you're almost die!" I said and he laughed."Don't worry I just bought your time since you're hard to see."

"You bought the VIP session?You know how much that cost!?" Now,its me who's loud while he's calm as a sea.