Chapter 1 the new school

" Are you ready for a new start?" Ava asked

You looked at your sister. " No im not but do i really have a choice?" you said annoyed.

She sighed and took your hand as she started walking up to the door.

" I need to go but pls try to have a good first day" your sister said, as she gave you your bag. " Yea bye" You answerd and then she start walking down to the car.

You got indside the school and saw there is a lot of pepole and the school was much bigger then your last school.

You start walking down the hall way as you see sombody fighting. It was a boy with blonde hair and a girl with black hair. " STOP IT AND GET BACK TO CLASS" it was a man that just came out of nowhere he pulled the guy with blonde hair up from the floor, as he start walking, " I CAN WALK, DON'T TOUCH ME" the blonde guy Shouted., as he walked with the man.

You ran over to the girl and helped her up." Thanks who are you I've never seen you before" she said " Hi im y/n nice to meet you" . " Nice to meet you too y/n". " Who was that guy that you where fighting with?" you asked. " Ohhh thats Bakugo he is very strong he has been going here for 2 years now but i have only been going here for 1 year". " Oh ok" " Anyways y/n i think we gotta need to go to class before you get late on your first day" she said

When you walked into the class you could see Bakugo he was sitting at the very back. " This is y/n l/n everyone, she is new so pls take good care of her" the teacher said. " Hi im y/n " you said. " You are going to be sitting next to Bakugo" he said. " Why can't she sit somewhere else " Bakugo said as you sat down next to him. " Stop Bakugo its me that is the teacher, and i decide where she sits" The teacher said.

" You have to practice this with your mate, you have to find out for yourselves when." The teacher said

-

After the first class it was lunch time, " Do you wanne eat lunch with me" it was the girl from the fight that asked you. " Sure " you said while walking out of the classroom with her. You guys sat at the table next to Bakugo. He saw that you were looking at him, " What are you looking at" he said. " Nothing" you said as you started eating.

After lunch Bakugo walked over to you " Can't you just make the homework" Bakugo asked. " No meet me at my house at 8pm today" You said, " Fine" he said.

After school

You texted you sister that you were on your way home.

When you got home the clock was 2.30pm you ran up to your room and startet cleaning it, because you wanted it to be perfect when Bakugo came. You didn't know why, but you just wanted it.

After you clean your room the clock was 4.pm you were tired so you thought that you were just gonne take a nap before Bakugo came.

-

" Y/N A GUY NAMED BAKUGO IS HERE" Ava yelled. Have you really been sleeping for that long you thought. You ran down the stairs and there was Bakugo.

" Hi" you said " Hi can we just get this done i wanna go to bed" " Yea sure lets go up to my room" you answered, Ava gave you a look but you ignored it.

Bakugo and you sat on the bed, " So where are we going to start " you asked " I don't know" he said, as he leaned back on the bed. " Let's just start with the essay" you said. " Bakugo?" You looked at him, he was sleeping. You didn't know what to do. You tried to wake him up but you chouldnt.

-

After 10 minutes he finally woke up, " What is your name" He asked " y/n " you said. " So lets do the work" you said and took your books up. After 1 hour you were almost done. " We can do the homework done tomorow" he said, " Im gonne head home" "ok " you said and then he was gone.