Chapter 5 the fight

Next Day ( Monday)

You wake up because you alarm on your phone rings, you sat up and saw it was 7am you took your phone to text goodmorning to Bakugo but the you rememberd that he was mad at you, and you totaly got that but you needed to talk to him at school because you really didn't wanna break up with him.

You got dressed and then you walked downstair, when you got downstair your sister wasn't there you you walked into her bedroom to see if she was still sleeping but she wasn't sleeping she was sitting on her bed, " Why are you not up yet?" you asked her as you sat down on her bed.

" Im gonna stay home today because i am sick" your sister answered " Ohh ok well i hope you get better" you said but you were a little dissapointet that she was sick on your birthday, you walked out of her room and then you grab some food, and then you went to the bus station.

" You could see Bakugo also was waiting for the bus so you walked over to him, " Bakugo can we talk?" you asked " There is nothing to talk about" he answered " Im really really sorry that i texted Sara" you said as you looked at him, " Well that doesn't explain what you did" he said as you could see the bus.

When you got inside the school you saw the new guy was looking at you, but you didn't wanna talk to him so you ran into class, You sat next to Bakugo but he didn't say anything and he didn't even look at you one time, You needed to do somthing but what?

After class you needed to talk to Bakugo, " Hey can we maby talk after school at my home?" you asked Bakugo he ignored you and keept walking " Weirdo dont ignore me!" he turned around " What do you want me to say?" he asked " IDK just listen to me Pls meet me at my home after school and i will explain" you said as you looked at him for an answer.

" Fine" he said as he keept walking, you really didten wanna break up with him so you needed to win him back.

After lunch you were in class with the new guy, you were glad the he didn't sit next to you tho, RN you didn't wanna be in class you just wanna talk with Bakugo but what were you going to say to him you thought to your self.

After the last class you thought that Bakugo didn't wanna walk with you so you thought that he just would walk himself.

When you got home you sat your bag and then walked into the living room " Hi" you said but when you walked in you saw that there was ballons Cake, and your sister and you best friend from the last school Dylan.

" OMG " you said as you hugged your sister, " YOUR HERE OMG" you said as you hugged Dylan, " Happy birthday" he said as he gave you a gift, you opend the gift as Bakugo came inside " This is my Uhhh yea" you said as Bakugo did a little wave.

" Bakugo i think today is not the best time to talk, we can just talk tomorow " you said as you hugged Dylan agian, " Ok" he said as he walked out agian, " Who was that?" Dylan said " Long story i can tell about after we had celebrated my birthday" you said.

Bakugos POV

I walked out of Y/n's house and closed the door behind me, Who TF was that guy she was hugging, did she liked him? Because you could see that he liked her.

You needed to get her back agian you didten care that she texted Sara because you did undestand her a little, so insted of being mad you decided to go shopping for a gift for her.

You took the bus to the town and went to a Jewerly store.

10 Min Later