Part 14

8am Tuesday Y/ns POV

I woke up with Bakugos arms around me, i didten know if he still liked me or he was just being sweet but i reeally hoped that he would give me a new chance on day.

" Goodmorning" he said as he sat up, " Hi" i answered, " Are you okay" he asked me, " Im fine" but that wasen't true, i  still had that drem about.. Alex i thougth to myself as i stod up.

I took a white dress on, " Do you like it" i asked Bakugo as i made a post, " I love it" he said and i blushed as he stod up and took some black shorts on, " Lets go down" He said as he walked over to the door, " Wait" i said as he stopped and turned around.

" Yea?" he said as he looked at me, should i tell him about the dream, i thougth to myself, no he woulden care, " Nothing" i said as i walked past him and down to the kitchen.

-

"Goodmorning little sis" Lucas said as he smiled at me, " Yea" i said as i sat down, i just keept thinking about if he still loved me or he hated me and that he was just being nice until we get home tomorow.

" Is she okay?" Lucas whisperd to Bakugo, " I don't know maby she is upset about somthing" Bakugo answered him, " No i think she misses you"Lucas said as he took some coffee, " Bakugo looked at Lucas as he sat down.

" Remember we are going shopping after breakfrast" Ava yelled to us in the kitchen, " ofc"i yelled back, " Okay" Lucas said as he sat down.

" Im not hungry im gonne go up stairs until we are going shopping" i said as i walked upstair and keppt thinking about Bakugo.

                                                                                               Bakugos POV

" Okay somthings up she is always hungry" i said as i looked at Lucas, " Im pretty sure she is just a little upset about that you didten wanne be with her" Lucas said as he started drinking his coffee, " What i didten say i didten wanne be with her, i just needed some time to think" i said for my defenc, " Well are you done thinking yet?" Lucas asked me.

" I ask myself that everyday" i answered, as i looked down "Do you still like her?" Lucas asked me, " I do, i think i do, but i don't think is ever gonne be the same" i answered him, " Why not?" he asked me, " Well if she can't trust me" i mumble, " But i know that if she gets another chance she will do anything not to blow it, and i undestand her she didten know what to do and then she wanted to protect you and did that" Lucas answered.

I didten know what to say he was kinda right but i was still hurt, " But she still hurt me" i said.

" And she has done somthing before where she said that she would trust me but she didten, and thats why i dont know what to do" i answered, " What happendt?" Lucas asked as he stod up to take some water, " Well she texted my a girl from my phone beacause she thougth i was cheating, but it was my sister" i answered as i stod up.

" Im sorry man, but had you guys been dating for a long time back then, " No" i answered, " Thats why she didten trust you, i facetimed with her a few days before i got here, and i have never seen her so happy" he said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Was that true was she happy with me, well ofc she was and maby he was right she woulden hurt me agian she would trust me i thougth to myself, i think when we get home i will talk to her now i will just be a good friend, but could i do that?