Part 12

I kissed him back, "Im sorry for not believe in you"  i said as i hugged him, " Well im still mad at you" he answered as Ava came in, " Bakugo im sorry for what Alex said to you" Ava said as Bakugo stod up and looked at Ava, " Its ok, you must also be heart broken" Bakugo answered, " Im fine but what about you two?" Ava asked  " Its complicated right now" Bakugo answered, " Well im gonna make some food im starving" Ava answered as she walked out

" I need some time to think" Bakugo said as he turned around and looked at me, What did he mean by that he didten wanne be with me? I asked myself, " Y/n?" He asked, " Ye.. it.its fine, but why did you kiss me then?" i asked  " Because  I still love you but you hurt me so i need some time to think" he answered, " Look im really sorry and i undestand that you need some time" I said.

" Thanks" he walked over and kissed me on the cheack and then he walked out of the door, as i heard someone was at the door, " Who are you" i heard Bakugo asked i walked out of the door and then i saw My brother that i havent seen in 10 years, " OMG" i yelled as i ran over and hugged him he lifted me up as he spined me around, " Hello" he said as he sat me down, " Why are you here?" i asked him, " Ava said that you were going to the Summer House so i thougth you maby wanted some company" he answered.

-

 "ofc I missed you so much" i said as i hugged him and Ava walked in, " Hi big brother" Ava said iconic as she walked over and hugged him, " Hi Ava how are you guys doing and who is this" Lucas my big brother asked.

" It Its..." i mumble, " Long story" Ava said as she gave Bakugo a sign that he should follow her, Bakugo and Ava walked into the kitchen as i walked over and hugged Big brother, " Im glad your here" i said " And im glad that im here" he said as we walked into ther kicthen, " Where do i sleep?" Lucas( My big brotehr) asked, " you will be sleeping in this room" Ava answered as she showed him the guest room, ohh no i thougth to my self as i ran into my room And there was Bakugo.

                                                                                          Its 17.00

" I talked with Ava and she asked me if i was Comfortable with it and i said that i was completly comfortable with it, because even if we are not dating rn then i don't have a problem with sleeping with you" He said as he laid down on the bed, i was kinda happy that he still wanted to sleep with me and maby i could make it up to him so he would get back together with me.

" Its fine i don't have a problem with it" i answered as i sat down on the bed, " Look Bakugo im really sorry i really don't know why i didten belive you" i said as i turned around on the bed so i could see him, " Y/n I" he said  " No lisen to me" i answered.

" I was scared that i would lose you, and i had never felt somthing like that, But i didten know what to do and i did the worst thing i could ever do and that was to break up with you, and i was a big mistake " i said as i looked down.

" Y/n i undestand but i still need some time" he answered " Ok i just needed to tell you" i answered as Ava walked in, " Come on guys i know its late but lets go to the swimming hall, because nobody will be there" she yelled as she ran out of the room, i looked at Bakugo and smiled as i started packing towels and my bikini.

                                                                  At the swimming hall bakugos POV

Me and Lucas made a bomb into the water, The water splashed on Ava and Y/n so they started laughing, Y/n ran into the water as Lucas lifted her up and trew her into the water   "I hate you" she said iconic as she leaned her head back into the water, she looked so hot in the bikini i just wanted to trew her clothes of and kiss her, no why did i even think of that we are not dating but...