Part 9

Next day Thursday

I woke up at 8.00 because my sister was shouthing " Y/N L/N come down stairs"  I took some jeans and T-Shrit on and went downstair, " What is going on" i asked as i saw that Sara was standing in the living room, " Whats wrong?" i asked as i looked at Sara " Its Bakugo" Sara answered as she ran over to me and hugged me, why is she crying i thougth as i asked " What is wrong with Bakguo?"    " Well he dosen't wanna wake up" Ava said as i pulled away from Sara i ran over took my shoes on and ran out of the door.

" Y/N Wait" Sara and Ava yelled at me but i just keept running, no no he it can't be i thought to my self as i could finnaly see the hospital.

I opend the door and i ran down to the secound door that was because i knew Bakugo was in there " Miss you can't go in there right now he needs to rest" sombody yelled at me but i just opend the door and saw Bakugo laying there with closed eyes.

-

I walked over to him and took his hand as a doctor came in, " Miss you need to get out" he said " No im his girlfriend and im staying" i answered as i looked at Bakugo, " Sorry doctor give me 5 min and then she will be gone" it was Ava said as she and Sara closed the door behind them.

I started crying as i keept looking at him, " Y/n he will wake up i know that" Ava said to me as she hugged me from behind,  " What if he is not going to" i said as i crying, " Look lets go home your not going to school today okay lets go home and wait for a text were it says that he woke up okay?" my sister said to me as Sara walked over and took bakugos other hand.

" i don't wanna leave him Ava" i answered as Ava pulled me away from Bakugo " Look Y/n L/N i know that you are worrid about him but that dosen't help him wake up... we need to go okay we will come back later" she said as she hold me tight, " B...But"     " No but we need to go" Sara said as she walked over to me and Ava.

I looked at Bakugo one last time and then i walked out of the door with them.

                                                                               At home ( Without Sara)

* opens door* i took my shoes of and ran upstair to my room and started crying in my pillow, as Ava came into my room.

" Y/n do you want some water?" she asked me  " No thanks" i said as i stopped crying, " I well come back agian and she how you are doing okay" Ava said and left my room.

Why do i just lay here that is not gonna help i thought to myself as i took the glass of water that Ava had sat on my table.

I laid down and closed my eyes.

                                                                               3 hours later at 13.00

" Y/n are you up?" Ava asked as she walked into the room, " Yea im fine" i said as i stod up and walked down stair with Ava rigt behind me.

I took a sandwitch frome the Refrigerator, and then i sat down on the chair, " Im think im gonna go for a walk" i said to Ava as i started eating, " Ok be home at 15.00 " Ava answered " Yea yea" i said as i opend the door.

" WAIT Y/N" Ava yelled when i was just about to leave, " What now?" i asked her as i turned around and looked at her, " Bakugo just woke up" she said with a smile on her face, " We gotte go to the hospital" i said Finally he woke up, i thougth to myself as me and Ava got into the car.