Death on the Internet

Life on internet is quite crazy

Life on internet is quite crazy. Isn't it??

                  Story time

Back in 2021, I had a different account here on Wattpad.

I remember one evening I came across an ff. A jikook one (lol). It was one of the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read. A roller-coaster of emotion.

I loved it so much that I wrote my favorite paragraphs of the story in my diary.

I remember while reading the last chapters I wanted to cry so bad but my mom was sitting in front of me so I couldn't.

Again I came across it just a few days back and I was hit with a wave of nostalgia.

I felt so emotional

I went to her message board and she hadn't written something in ages.

I went back to re-read the book and saw there was an update.

She wrote an update on her life. I couldn't believe she had completed her studies, got married, and was living happily.

And it feels so strange to think but one day this will happen to all of us.

We will move so forward in our life that someday maybe we will even forget about our time here.

Social media is like an alternate universe. In which we will all exist for almost forever.

It's so beautiful yet so sad at the same time.