Prologue:

Hi guys, so this is my second story though I have deleted my first one as my heart wasn't in it. I hope you enjoy this one😊 the couple above are how I envision the elderly version of my characters.
Love, Hannah xo
_______________________________
"Grandma! Grandpa! Please, please, please tell us the story again. It's so romantic," sighed Dorothy, Rosemary and Todd's second eldest granddaughter.

"Are you sure?" Rosemary laughed. "This will be the sixth time in two weeks. Aren't you tired of it yet?"

"Of course not! Besides I want to hear about all the gangs and fighting," yelled Bill the youngest grandson at eight years old, waving around a toy gun.

"Alright boy and girls come here!" Called out Todd while all five of their grand kids gathered around them. Pulling Bill and Laura, their second youngest grand child, onto his knee he started the story.
"It all started in 1945 when I was nineteen years old..."

"Wait! We always start with you! Why can't it start on my side of the story!" Rosemary pouted at her husband.
Sighing, he looked at her, "because my version is more interesting."
"Ehm, excuse me!" She exclaimed.
Fascinated, their grand kids looked back and forth, as though they were at a tennis match.
"Fine! You start," Todd answered rolling his eyes.
Smiling with glee Rosemary began her story.
"It all started in 1945 when I was seventeen years old..."

_______________________________
That is the prologue! I hope you enjoyed it! That was set in 2015 and they are 87 and 85 in the prologue. In the 1st chapter and onwards they will be 17 and 19 in 1945 😊
Love, Hannah xo