Ch.4

August 21st, 1945
Patrick's pov:
Walking down the hall, I look up and down the walls of the hall reading all the posters.

"Sign up for yearbook and help create memories!"

"No drugs, more hugs,"

A load of bullshit if you ask me. Just as I'm walking past a classroom the door flies open and someone crashes into me.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!"

Looking over I see a blonde haired, blue eyed broad staring at me with wide eyes. She's real pretty. Smiling at her I answer.

"It's no problem, honestly! How about we pick these books up before dust settles on them,"
I gesture to the books on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks," she answers, blushing slightly.

Bending down I start picking up the books when I notice her picking up some beside me.

"So, what we're rushing around for? As far as I can see there's no fire," I ask laughing slightly.

"No, but there was Ms. Dugget which is more or less the same," she answers laughing slightly.

Putting out my hand for her to shake I introduce myself.

"My names Patrick,"

"Rosemary," she answers while shaking my hand and smiling.

Standing up, I wait for her to stand up before handing her the books I had picked up. Noticing her struggle, I chuckle while helping her stack them.

"Are you okay there?"

Laughing she answers, "yeah, fine thanks,"

"Anyway, I'll see you later," I say smiling while turning around.

"Yeah, yeah I'll see you around,"
She answers while turning around and walking the other way.

What a pretty broad.

_______________________________

Sorry this is a really shitty filler and it's so late. Please forgive me 😭
Love Hannah xox