Chapter 4: Spectrum (Lady Wifi)

Diana POV

As the lesson went on, I noticed that Zane hasn't been paying attention that much while Marinette was mostly absent. Ever since the battle with Pharaoh, I've noticed that Zane was mostly trapped within his own thoughts and rarely participated in class. Marinette, however, was probably busy oversleeping and dreaming about Adrien.

I noticed Alya was holding a piece of paper with a hole in it and holding it up to people's faces. She then held it up to Sofia's face, causing the caramel brunette to point at Ms. Bustier. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as Alya put her cut out down.

"Is Marinette still in the girl's room?" Ms Bustier asked.

Alya shrugged.

"Hey, man. You ok?" Adrien asked Zane, who shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep much last night." He replied.

Oddly enough, I've heard that not Phantom Wolf has been fighting akumas alongside us, he was also seen fighting criminals often at night. While it doesn't bother me much, it seems that Ladybug was always giving him dirty looks.

After class, I made my way to the library until I saw Alya with Nino, Daniella, Sofia and Zane.

 Alya had her phone in her hand and was trying to call Marinette with no success.

"Any luck?" Zane asked.

"No. Can you help us find her?" She asked.

"Do we have to?" I sighed.

Alya frowned at me.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

Alya and Daniella decided to check the girls' bathroom while Zane, Sofia Nino and I asked around. I walked up to Juleka and Rose and asked them. They simply shook their heads and bid them goodbye. I caught up with the others.

"No luck." I said.

"Same here." Daniella shrugged.

"Same with us." Nino included while Zane shook his head.

"Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!" Alya sighed.

"Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o."Nino added.

"Don't let him hear you say that." Zane warned.

"Anyway, why do you need to speak to Marinette anyway?" I asked.

"I found the real Ladybug. She's a student in our school." Alya said.

"Really!? No way!" Nino gasped.

"This would make the views on the ladyblog go skyhigh!" Alya said with a grin.

"And make you a target." Zane rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. And make you a target because you know her. Also, I think you should drop the whole detective act. It's not a good idea to find out who Ladybug is. The same with her allies." I said, crossing my arms.

"Hear me out, ok?" Alya pleaded.

"Fine. What is it?" I asked.

"Chloe is Ladybug." Alya said.

I raised an eyebrow while Zane frowned. Nino, Daniella and Sofia choked with laughter.

"Chloe? Seriously? You are cray-cray, lady!" Nino laughed.

"I'm with Nino on this one. I don't think I can see Ladybug with blonde hair and a ponytail. Also, Chloe would pick a way better outfit than a tight-fitted pair of PJs." Sofia added.