Chapter 13: Animals on the Loose (Animan)

Zane POV

Saturday came along and I decided to spend my morning relaxing, training, reading through my notes and pretty much anything to take my mind off school. Suddenly, I got a text from Diana, asking me if I'm free.

"I am. What's up?" I replied.

"Wanna hang out in the zoo?" She asked.

I felt my cheeks turn red as Fang smirked. 

"Say yes." My kwami urged.

"Shut it, Furball." I growled.

I responded 'Yes' and decided to get dressed in a red shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans and white trainers.

After a while, I saw Diana dressed in a red hoodie, a dark brown under shirt showing her midriff, light blue jeans and blue and brown shoes

"Hey, Sunshine

"Hey, Sunshine. Looking good." Diana smiled.

I blushed lightly, "Thanks. You too."

"Also, I wanna thank you for the poem and the bracelet you gave to me on Valentines' Day." The dark brunette blushed as she played with the bracelet.

"O-oh. N-no problem." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

After a moment of silence, I spoke up.

"So. Shall we?" I asked.

Diana smiled. "Yeah."

So, we decided to go to the zoo to see a few exhibits. After getting some popcorn, we talked for a while until we saw Sabrina, by herself and blushing.

"Sabrina?" I called, causing the ginger to yelp in shock.

"Oh! Zane. Diana. Hi." She said nervously.

"You ok?" Diana asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine. Just taking in the sights." Sabrina replied.

I thought about her with Nino and let out a small smirk. "Waiting for someone?"

"I'm not waiting for Nino!" She blurted out.

"I didn't say Nino." I chuckled.

Sabrina went red with embarrassment.