~human hues~

@CryptoNature on Twitter said- 

"Hey. Your matter recalls cosmic explosions and you tasted oblivion before you learned your own name. Fear nothing." 

The author of the following chronicle has had the profound honour of meeting individuals from an imaginary- or rather, multiple imaginary worlds; ever since she had gained sense of who she was and where she belonged. 

This is simply an outcome of a human being a human and wanting other humans to experience words of other authors and maybe see the world as it is.

"I am such a cutie pie. It's a bummer, I'm insane." (: 

 haadiya. xx. the cusp of exposure. enfj-a. reader. writer. self-proclaimed critical analyst. legal nerd. politics fanatic. history geek. loves anything ice creams. still hates open endings. owns way too many diaries and journals. eats ice and black salt for fun. youngest of three siblings. loves piercings and anything tattoos. lives life black and white. nosey at times. often clumsy. cute. wears and owns her "glasses"  look. experiences a weird type of synesthesia called ordinal linguistic personification. hates rain.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Before we get into the actual chronicle, I'd like to tell you a few things. 

1) The book will contain multiple parts having 10 chapters each. (I haven't decided how many books exactly I will talk about). 

2) Each part has been assigned a colour. And those colours will have their particular shade names as their chapter names. I will update the final list of all the colours once I am finished with each part. 

3) This is purely a figment of my mind, it's my brainchild. And I have seen multiple books on here that are eerily familiar to my baby "Criticising Criticisms Coherently". If you do want to write a similar book, acknowledgements would be nice. I otherwise also accept payments in cash. :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

copyright © 2024 fleurdelis-
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.