18

Immediately they reached home, Penelope had rubbed something on her nipple which quite helped in reducing the pain. She sighs as she lays on her bed.

>>> FLASHBACK <<<

Wade stared at Penelope who had had her hand on her breast all along and was always trying to feel her nipple.

" Are you alright?" He asked as Penelope slightly nodded. " Does it hurts?" He asked as he watched Penelope nod. He then pulled over.

" Show it to me." He said as Penelope's eyes grew wide. " W- wh- what?" Penelope stuttered in a mutter.

>>> FLASHBACK ENDS <<<

Penelope sighs with a smile. What a day.

What was Wade doing to her?

>>> FLASHBACK <<<

Just then she heard the door open harshly which of course startled her. A gasp escaped her as she watched Wade approach her.

If all Pete did was pull her hair what will this one do? Wade stared at her with a smirk and Penelope could swear she felt chills run down her spine.

He lifted her by her chin as he spoke. " Finally, Ms Martin, finally." He said as Penelope just stared at him scared to breathe. This man really petrified her.

" You thought you could hide in a petite figure, didn't you?" He asked as Penelope just stared at him. For some reason she was confused.

>>> <<<

Pete wasn't here but only a man was here, and telling by his nice body structure, he will be definitely handsome, another handsome man.

Just as Penelope stared at him, it seems he noticed her stare and stared at her. A gasp escaped Penelope's lips as she immediately dropped her head. It was Wade?

She saw he was approaching her as he reached her bed and stared at her. She felt him lift her up by her chin as he stared into her eyes.

" Cried?" He asked as Penelope hummed. " Why?" He asked as he heard Penelope's stomach growl.

He stared down at her stomach as Penelope immediately closed her legs. He raised his eyes to meet hers as he smirked.

" I thought you were literally dum enough not to understand to close your legs." He said as Penelope just stared at him.

She never knew he was this handsome. Yesterday he was a roaring psycho and today his voice was literally calm. What was he trying to do?

Well if he was planning on removing the chains then she wouldn't even mind hugging him. " hungry?" He asked as Penelope slightly nodded.

>>> <<<

She hissed in pain as she tries to stand on her feet. Which caused Wade to look down and noticed her feet was wounded.

She watched Wade squat as he did whatsoever to the shackle and bam, it was off which of course surprised Penelope.

What on earth? And she couldn't take it off. Wade stood up as he took her hand. " Let go!" Penelope yelled.

Which caused Wade stare at her. " I finally made it here, I can't go back, I wanna go home." Penelope cried. " I am taking you home." Wade said.

" For reals?" Penelope asked in disbelief. " No. To your new home, where you've only been for a couple days." He said as Penelope sighed as Wade walked her to his limousine.

>>> <<<

Penelope watched them.

" She's having a bad stomachache, and it can lead to something that only girls experience, so, she's not fine." Neo explained as Wade turned to look at Penelope.

" Bathroom, now." Wade said.

>>> <<<

" Hi." Penelope muttered. " LA. We're going to LA." Wade said. " Today?" Penelope asked. " Yes." Wade replied. " Why?" Penelope asked. " We need to catch Lydia." Wade said.

" I thought I told you I'm not helping you with Lydia." Penelope said as Wade started walking. " I'm waiting outside." Wade said as he took a turn.

>>> <<<

" Don't let Lydia know you're wearing a wire. We'll be outside watching." Wade said as Penelope slightly nodded.

She watched Wade's eyes go to her left tit. " I'll have to keep it there." She heard Wade say as she slightly nodded.

Wade closed the space between them as he put the wire in her dress, inside her bra as he covered it. " Don't behave suspicious." He said as Penelope slightly nodded.

>>> <<<

Penelope stared at Lydia's hand where she could see the lace of her dress. She wasn't wearing any bra in this dress and it meant her back was bare.

Lydia smiled at Penelope. " Even if I couldn't get the wire. You'll go home to your lover embarrassed." Lydia said as Neo drew her to himself.

Wade approached Penelope as he took off his jacket and had her wear it.

>>> <<<

" All I've ever wanted to do was be in peace with my grandpa, but since I met you two and Lydia, none of that happened. My grandpa is dying and I need to get to him." Penelope said.

" I don't know how I'll do it but I'll save him. It's been a week since my grandpa fell down the stairs, and no one attended to him. I need to get to him. I need to make sure he's not dead" Penelope said as Wade just stared at her.

Penelope looked away as she cleaned her tears. She hated crying in front of people. Penelope sighs.

" Don't worry Penelope. He's fine." Wade said as Penelope turned to look at him. A little taken aback by his words.

>>> <<<

Penelope felt tears rush to her eyes as she stared at Gerald. What she couldn't do, Wade had done it.

She sniffed trying not to cry. Gerald was fine. He was fine. He was alright.

" His heart transplant will be done in two d..." Wade wasn't even done saying when Penelope hugged him out of the blue.

>>> <<<

" What are you doing? Do you really want to hurt yourself?" He asked as Penelope stared at him.

" He touched me." Penelope said. " Where?" Wade asked as she paused.

" W- wh- where no one can." Penelope stuttered. " Down there?" Wade asked as Penelope shook her head in embarrassment.

" No. It's not worth talking about." Penelope said as Wade turned to look at the man.

>>> FLASHBACK ENDS<<<

Penelope smiled as she sat up. " Penelope, stop thinking about Wade." Penelope said shaking her head trying to remove every image of Wade from her head.

But she failed as she laid on the bed with a blush.