Why me? 2 | Andy Herrera

Ciara Brown  |  Andy Herrera

Ciara Brown | Andy Herrera

|Andy fosters Ciara and brings her to the station to officially meet everyone.|

~

Ciara is sat at the table whilst Andy is making their breakfast before she had to leave for work.

It has been two weeks since Andy started fostering Ciara and she took two weeks off work to help Ciara settle in and during then two weeks, Ciara hasn't met anyone from the station so they both decided to do it on Andy's first day back.

"Do you want to take this to the station or eat it now?" Andy asked once she finished making breakfast.

"Can i eat it on the way?" Ciara asked.

"Of course, mija." Andy smiled. "You ready to go?"

"Yes." Ciara stood up and the pair made their way over to the front door.

~

"You ready?" Andy asked once she parked her car at the station.

Ciara shrugged and stared at the building ahead.

"Hey, look at me." Andy said softly.

Ciara turned her head slightly and tried her best to keep looking at Andy.

"Remember what we spoke about? There all nice and friendly, maybe a bit too energetic and hyper but they will love you and you've already met Vic and she couldn't stop texting me about how smart you are and how she can't wait to see you again." Andy said.

"Vic does seem nice." Ciara said with faint smile.

"Oh, she's the best, and she will definitely spoil you." Andy chuckled.

They sat in silence for a few minutes whilst Ciara took a few deep breaths and prepared herself.

They both got out of the car and headed straight for the station and walked into reception where Vic was sat at the desk.

Ciara stepped closer to Andy and gently grabbed hold of her arm just as Vic looked up and squealed in happiness when she saw the two.

"If you get overwhelmed or panicky, just tell me, okay?" Andy whispered in Ciara's ear.

"Ah! It's been forever since i saw you." Vic said, dramatically throwing her head back.

"It's been two weeks Hughes." Andy said.

"Yeah, that's like forever. And you took two weeks off so it was boring here." Vic said.