Chapter Four

"What are you doing here?" Chelsea question.

"I didn't see you at the dance, so I figured you would be down here looking for answers, especially since you met my great great great grandfather. You know how great it is, grandfather." A blonde-haired male said with a smile. "I am happy that you are doing well, Chelsea."

Chelsea smiled softly. "Welcome home, Henry." She said with a smile and moved from her spot. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked him. I thought you would be with your band."

"I decided to come to check on you and make sure you were okay. I might have also come to see if you and Holdson have made up yet. I saw the shiner you gave him." Henry smirked

Chelsea rolled her eyes. "It's well deserved," she answered as she stood up to get another book. "I don't understand why Elias warned us about Rosalinda, but there is no information on her anywhere; I have found nothing on her."

Henry gives her a sad look. "We will figure it out, Chels there. Aren't you going to Spain this summer? Maybe you can find out more about Rosalinda at her old family home. I am sure there will be more about her."

"Cody and I thought the same, but we aren't sure if we can go in that district since it was under watch. I would have to speak with the prince to correct the king. It's crazy that they are finally getting married." Chelsea smiled, blowing Henry's mind. He had never seen her smile like that. "What is wrong with your face?" she asked him.

Henry shook his head. "I have never seen you smile the way you are, that's all. It's just that you look beautiful with a smile."

Chelsea rolled her eyes and knew her ex-boyfriend and his cunning ways. "Stop flirting and ask what you want to know."

Henry pouts a bit. "You are no fun anymore," he sighs. "The last time I saw you, you were well depressed, but now you seem to be happy, happier than I've ever seen you. What changed?" He asks her softly.

Chelsea knew what he was asking. She closed her laptop and looked straight at Henry. "You want to know if the prophecy is coming true; well, let me tell you that it is coming true, Henry, and I am sorry, but I couldn't stop it."

Henry sat down in one of the chairs. "They broke your heart last year, didn't they? That was the start of the prophecy when you had that breakdown. Don't lie; I was home when it happened, Chelsea, so be honest. It was because of them, wasn't it?"

Chelsea shook her head. "It wasn't them. It was." She paused, seeing someone behind Henry. "Hey, Lena, is the dance already over?"

"It ended earlier because someone decided not to show up," Selena said, annoyed. "Well, well, look at who I find. Damn you, Davis, for not showing up; I was trying to get to know that doctor boy." She said she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of coke. "I figure you would be here, and I assume it is because you are to help?"

Henry smirked at Selena before getting himself a drink as well. "Maybe I am to get your best friend to be my girlfriend again." With that statement, Selena began to hit Henry, which made him run away from Selena.

Chelsea shakes her, wondering why she had friends who were insane. "Children, be careful if something happens to my new TV. Both of your asses belong to me for a century. I am serious!" Chelsea sounded before looking back at her computer.

After a few hours, Henry and Selena passed out on the couch while Chelsea made more coffee. She was taking a break from her research, and she couldn't help but smile at seeing Henry and Selena getting along. Even with all the bad blood between all the founding families, if Holdson and Davis can get along, there may be hope for the future. Chelsea's phone dings show that a text is coming through. It was from an unknown number, and it said to go outside. "What the hell?" Chelsea quickly grabbed one of the bats her older brother had left her in case someone nonmagical found the chambers. She moves up the stairs, heading out. She didn't see anyone and was about to head back inside, but something touched her arm. She quickly grabbed whatever it was and flipped the person on the ground. "I should have known it was you,the question is, how the hell did you get my new number?"

The person groans and tries to get up off the ground. "Andrew and I need to talk about him training you to stop being so brutal." the person stands up. "I stole it from my sister."

Chelsea rolled her eyes. "Shane, why are you here?" she asked, not wanting to deal with him.

Shane dusts his pants off. "To see if you knew where my sister was. I figured she would be here."

Chelsea glared. "That doesn't explain why you texted me to come outside."

Shane shrugs. "She wasn't answering hers, so I texted you; why are you here instead at home?"

"It's None of your business," Chelsea tells him. It's late; you should go home." She turns to go back inside.

"How long are we going to do this, Chelsea? The whole pretending that I am not here and that I am just someone who doesn't exist, but guess what? I exist and stand before you, so say what you want.0

Chelsea stopped moving before turning back around and moving toward him. "If I had something to say, I would have said it. I think I said too much to you last summer, and the town was destroyed in the aftermath. I don't want to speak with you, Shane, because there is nothing more to say." Chelsea said, walking back into the chambers and leaving Shane alone to think about what would come. He knew the prophecy truly had begun.