Rio's first time appearing

Today was the next day

I woke up and did a repeat in my routine, giving my mom and grandma a kiss, feeding c/n, and eating a delicious breakfast, Rio, my older nosy brother. Generously decided to give me a ride in his car, without making me owe him something!

It was strange, but I decided not to dwell deeper onto it. Didn't want to ruin my chances to get a free ride.

"Hey, crybaby. What's your friends name, Jay?Tay?"

" im not a crybaby anymore. And Zay, you mean?"

Rio nodded his head. "Yeah, her, want me to give her a ride to? I still have time."

"Really!?I mean yeah. Sure." My face was clearly pink, cause who the fuck would bluntly yell at something simple like that? Clearly me, but Rio didn't need to know that.

Luckily, he just chuckled, turning around. He got the car started and driving to Zay's house. That was a few blocks from our house.

Zay was already waiting outside of her house, and when she saw Rio's car , she tilted her head, about to go back inside and grab her dad's pistol. Until she saw me waving in the middle of the back seat. A toothy grin on my face. She giggled, walking down her house's mini stairs.

She opened the gate that guarded walking pedestrians from her small chihuahua, a real menace to everybody and society.

Before she went into the back seat with me. "Good morning, Rio. " Zay said using her lady manners.
I rolled my eyes a little.

"Dw Zay, you ain't gonna act like a stuck-up with Rio. He's pretty chill....except when he needs something." I whispered the last part to Zay. She nodded. "Got it. Don't piss Rio off." She whispered back. Moving more to the window, to put her seatbelt on. Me and Rio did the same.

"Soooo since there's still time, wanna get some snacks from a convenience store?"

"Sure./heck yeah."

Rio drove the car to the convenience store.

Lucky us, Rio wasn't acting cheap, and let us grab a chip bag, drinks, and a candy at the store, and paid for it all.

"Ohh, thank you, thank you!" I hugged my older brothers stomach when he lightly pushed my head back. To look me in my eyes.

"Pssh, don't sweat it. Now come on."

He went to where his parked car was at, still munching on his beef jerky, with a can of Red Bull in his other hand. I did one of those soldier salutes
"Yes, sir." Me and zay got into his car.

3rd Pov

"Oh, I got something to say." You moved your body forward, resting your elbows on your kneecaps.

"So, I was going to go and get some ramen and soda here, and as I walked through the first aisle, looking for it. I saw to guys, with a schools uniform on."

"Where they from Eunjang?" Zay asked. You shook your head.

"No. And because I remember Rio's words, I tried not to cause trouble, so I got the things and ran. I know it's not that important, but it's weird. Especially since the students don't seem to be from around here."

"It does." Zay agreed, and you looked at Rio. But he had his face turned to look at the ground, driving.

"Does it seem weird, Rio?" You asked, but shook your head. "Actually, never mind. Well, get off here." You replied, tugging on Zay's hoodie, Zay, who looked down at you hands, who seemed to shake a little. Nodded.

"Ahh yes, me and y/n would like to stretch our muscles, and thanks for the things." She opened the door, stepping out, she let you do so. She bowed. And Rio, who wouldn't look at your or her face, just drove off.

"Zay, did you see the look on his face."

"No, but your shaking hands did. What happened?"

"When I mentioned the two boys, he stopped looking back at me. And I moved my head a little, and his jaw was clenching, his fists were griping the steering wheel tightly. That's not normal of Rio."

"You're right, but I'm sure he has his reasons, so let's just go to school."

"You're right. Come on." And we went walking to Eunjang High, with our hands intertwined.