episode 2

{A/n: This episode will begin on ep.2 of weak hero, also to continue with the chapter before this one. }

Me and Zay made it to school after I told Rio to leave us off near the school. And damn. That walk was tiring. God damn. I better cut down on ramyeon packs for sure..

Luckily, we were early, since half of the class hadn't arrived yet. I decided to use this time to take a small nap until the teacher came.

3rd Pov

You groaned, feeling Zay's fingers poked into your sides. It wasn't something you'd expect, but it's Zay. So you should really expect the unexpected.

"What? My nap ain't over." You opened an eye to look at zay. She
Rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, don't wake the sleep monster, anyways, creepy kim's here?"

"And, as long as he ain't bother anyone, i don't fuckin' care." You grabbed the hoodie you stole from Rio's car, and use it as pillow. Quickly going back to sleep.

"Okay, girl." Zay whispered, shrugging her shoulders before she went back to using her phone.

Zay was watching closely to see if she and n/n were gonna have a problem or not.

*

Phillip Kim moved through the crowds of students before he made it to the front of the class, scanning the students until his purple eyes landed on Gray Yeon's face, He pulled a chair from its desk, making a creek sound. He let it fall behind him with a thud. He sat down on it with one of his legs resting on the other leg.

"You." He spoke staring narrowly at Gray as Gray held a normal expression with a hint of confusion.

"What?" Gray replied, still looking at the guy who came into his classroom, for no reason.

"The rumors say you beat up Colton Choi, Royce Na, and Eddie Moore at the bridge passage yesterday, then fled the scene? Is that true?" Phillip had a serious look on his face as he said that.
'W-what the hell, Gray Yeon?
The rumors were true!'

While the same couldn't be said about the boy who sat beside Gray. Who had an opened mouth expression, beads of sweat sliding down his face. While looking at Gray.

"I could care less about that idiot Colton, but one of the others you beat, Royce Na, he's my cousin."

"And so... I'll accept your apology and leave it at that. You should know who I am, so yeah.."

' Yeah, Phillip Kim, you're the one who conquered Imdo Middle School before coming here.'

"No, one there isn't a reason for me to apologize."

Phillip Kim clenched his teeth behind his mask, obviously pissed at the reply he got, not expecting it.

"And two, I have no fucking idea whatsoever who you are." Gray finished, still staring at Phillip with a look of distaste. Before Phillip could reply, he heard a bumming laugh, as he was about to question it.

The person beat him to it.

"Hahahaha!" They laughed as a tear drop was at the corners of his eye.
"Imdo Middle School is the weakest school out there. I told you, dumbass, no one cares about your status there ya dodo." Ben Park leaned closer to Phillip, squeezing his shoulder in a tight grip. He continued.

"And I also told you, I'd kill you if you act like you're all that around here."
He smiled. " So stop trying to act tough, with that raggedy mask on in someone else's class and go to your own."

'This isn't your class either-'

You had woken up after the fiasco with Gray Yeon, Phillip Kim, and Ben Park. To see that the class was still as it was before.

"Zay?"

"It might seem crazy what I bouta say, but hear me out."

"So-"

Y/n's Pov

" No bullshitting way for real? Damn. Anyways, gtg, Rio's picking me up, but tomorrow we're going to- the mall after school!" I claped, hugging Zay, as I felt the hyperexcitement coursing through my body.

"Gahhhh! Omg imagine if Forever 21 is opened or Spencer's or hot topic!"
We both hugged each other, rocking our bodies left and right as we both chatted about what we'd get at the mall.

"And and we can ride those little animals cars thingy!"

"Yesss!-"

The fun was short-lived, as Rio, my sweet kind brother (sarcasm), had honked his horn very loud before he yelled out

"Hurry up, you crybaby, ma's making  rice with beans!"

"Okay!" I hugged zay, kissing her cheek before I started jogging to Rio's car, getting in the front seat. I put the seat belt on.

"Rio..."

"What?" He seemed pissed. Maybe I shouldn't do this.

"Please don't get mad, but I gotta fart so badly."

"... I gonna beat your ass in gta you little shit." And he drove the car to our house.

{ This is the beginning to Sami's book 🌵 cactus boy Skullsmashr }