Mall day is fun day

{Continuation of cactus boy Skullsmashr in my bbg's prospective)

" Okay, girly, where to go to first?" I looked at zay as we stood near the stores.

"Oh! I know, just the place!" She beamed, grinning.

"It better not be Spencer's." I deadpan,  she clicked her tongue, rolling her eyes.

"Damn, n/n why you gotta always think I'm horny 24/7." Zay crossed her arms.

"Cause you are, you literally call me at 3 am the devils hour to rant about how you'd definitely let some old mofo hit it from the back and thirty other sex positions." I lifted an eyebrow to see if she'd come up with a good come back.

"Konig isn't that old. He's like 30 something. And he's daddy, as if you're the one to talk."

"Mhm, proves my point. Anyways I'm going to justice to get my ears pierced." And I was off, ignoring her, leaving a flabbergasted zay behind.

"Now, where the shit is justices at?" I looked around like a dumbass, fuck is this the start of my Zoro arc, damn it.

I pulled my phone out to call Zay.

Zayzay: Ha 😂, I knew it u dummy. Anyways, I'm at Build a Bear.

(Me): where the fuck is that?

Zayzay: near a beauty salon.
Wait
Oh my God
[Image sent]
Damn ur ugly 😂

(Me): u whore kys 🖕, I'll be there

I walked, looking down at my phone and up, clearly like a lost person. I blame Rio, fucker dropped me on my head as a baby. Before long, I found the built a bear store, going inside. I see Zay waving at me as an employee was filling her bear up.

"Hey girl, look, I got a kuromi one!" She smiled, pointing at it. I nodded.

'I guess I'll get a my melody one." And I did, walking around the store, before I saw it propped up on a shelf with other sanrio characters. 'or maybe hello kitty? Nah.' And I climbed the shelf, grabbing it, I got down.

Walking to where Zay was at, I got in line, a little girl in front of me with her mother. She looked behind her.

"Hi." She smiled, showing me her miss tooth smile, I returned one back.

"Hello." I waved a little, looking at the bear she got. It was a hello kitty one.

"You're really pretty. Wait, is that my melody!"  I blushed despite everything that's made me who I am, I was a sucker from cute kids, especially the nice ones who are well mannered.

"Why, thank you, you're also pretty, like a beautiful princess. And yes, it is. I see you also like my melody?"

The little girl nodded.

"Yup, my mommy's brought me a new backpack, lunchbox, and many things!" The line moved forward.

"Wow, you're a lucky girl. My name's Y/n Paros. What's yours?" I held a hand out to her as her turn was next, and she was really sweet.

"It's Mai Hong." I smiled. " a pretty name for a pretty girl." She giggled, and it was her turn.

"Byeee! Y/n!" Mai waved her small hand at me, I did the same. Smiling.

"Damn, if I have kids, you gon be my full-time babysitter."

"Cool, now to get those heels, a manicure, pedicure, and spend all of Rio's money, like bad people we are!"

"Yes!" We both went jogging, comically hopping through every store, before we landed at the place where the heels were at.

"Damnnnnnn, it smells fresh in here. Ooo, lalala~fancy. " I laughed, walking to where the heel section was at.

"Fr." Zay agreed, going to where some pretty heels were at.

"Aye! What color you getting?"

"Pink! You?" I yelled, showing her the heels. She gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay, pookie, let's be twinnin."

And we grabbed the heels, walking to the check-out place, Zay and me smirked, richly placing the card into the card scanner, I typed in Rio's card pin.

"Thank you very much for coming to our store!" The worker replied

We walked through the mall, blinging with our new piercing. We stopped near a map of the mall. Our manicured nails clicking on the screen.

"How much money we spent?" I asked Zay, who was on her phone, texting someone.

"Sumthing around, 3,000 dollars." She said, not taking her eyes away from her phone. I ignored that part, giving her the middle finger, I looked to see where we'd go to next.

"We got our nails done, piercings dome, brought the heels, and even got ourselves some build a bear plushies.
What next?" I muttered, crossing out the things we've done in the spam of being here.

"Dunno." Zay got up from the bench she was sitting at, shrugging her shoulders as she had a look on her face.

I sighed. " finee, I guess we'll go to Spencer's or hot topic. But no touch the dick, pussy, ass shaped things or touching me with them. I got a reputation to uphold. Can't go hoeing myself out."

"Okay, pop off queen, now come on." Zay clapped her hands before dragging me to the place, where Spencer's or hot topic was located at.

We entered the store, going to the part of the store where it wasn't closed off for minors. Cause we're minors.

"Hey y/n look." Zay called, making me turn to her. "EWWW!" I scrunched my face, taking the things off of her.

"I said to not do exactly this, especially this. Don't put the fuckin magnets on your nipple piercing, you dumbass." I gripped the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes.

"Sorry, yeseesh." Zay raised her hand, snickering to herself as she disappeared through the rackets of things.

'Weirdo.' I rolled my eyes, turning back to the small bag. It had some silly words like " I ♡ dilfs" "I ♡milfs"

I was contemplating if I should get this for Zay, or a cute Mha x Sanrio mini bag. I got the mini bag.

And now I had to try and use my Zoro arc abilities of somehow making it back to zay. I did looking through the racks of things.

"Y/n, look!" Guess it did work, as I found her. She was holding lots of things in her hands as she stopped in front of me.

"Sanrio mini figure mystery box!" She exclaimed, ranting about how we should make Rio broke with us buying this. I thought the idea over.  I imagined a cartoon version of Rio crying from not having money.

"I'm in." And we both used our girl hands to carry all of them that were in stock and went to the check-out place.

"Holy shit. Damn honey, you gonna buy all of em?" The hot female store clerk said as she ranged the things up.

Me and Zay nodded like little kids. "Mhmhmh, yea, we tryna make her brother broke, as if the bags didn't already say anything."

"Yea, we just do this as his sister and friend to show we love him."

"Mh, in my opinion, that's hella smart. And I recommend the pins that being saying some corny shit."

"Hmmmm, what do we think, my co-assistant? Should we or nah."

"Hmmm indeed, boss, we mostly definitely should." She nodded, already grabbing the pins. I smirked.

Grabbing Rio's card, I scanned it.

"Thank you for coming here. As an employee of Spencer's, I am obligated to give you a free pin, blah blah, that bullshit." She worker rolled her eyes, grabbing a Spencer's pin from underneath the counter. Giving me and zay one. We both put ours on.

"Later, hot lady!" We both said, walking out the store.

"Now to hot topic!—wait hold on." I pulled my phone out, hearing the ring tone for Rio playing, I got the call.

"Yello?"