Sick

Didn't reread sorryyy warning ⚠️ talks about throwing up

Ricky wasn't looking good. He was pale, tired, and kept messing up at practice.

He told everyone no it's just because we have been working a lot because of the upcoming comeback.

Everyone believed him because why would they not. The comeback was getting them all but in different ways.

Ricky all of a sudden felt like he was going to throw up so I asked to go to the bathroom as soon as he got in there he threw up but for almost 10 minutes.

He so god damn sick but he couldn't go home. They had a comeback he needed to work on it. Like he was the one getting it wrong. He needed to stay.

So he went back out and started to practice

Finally he was getting it until ...

He felt dizzy and passed out.

Gyuvin was the one to notice he didn't feel good but didn't want to say anything because he didn't know if Ricky wanted to talk about it.

So when he saw Ricky not stabbing he walked over to him and thank god caught him right when he started to fall.

Gyuvin then yelled hao, Hanbin, someone!!!! HELP!

Everyone ran over and made sure he was okay. He was thank god and after a while he started to walk up.

They then for sure made sure he was ok and of course Ricky doesn't like to admit when he is not ok.

Gyuvin realized Ricky was lying and he needed to go home so in one swift motion he picked Ricky up and told everyone he is taking him home.

Everyone nodded because it was a great idea. Ricky was for sure not doing to hot so when he said he was going to take him home great. He can rest now.

Gyuvin was carrying Ricky out to the car with their manager because of course he was told what happened.

This was a new manager that loved the boys like his own so he was totally fine with Ricky going home.

Like come on who wouldn't be he literally passed out.

So Gyuvin got Ricky in the car and the whole ride home was silent why because Ricky fell asleep as soon as gyuvin put him down on his lap.

All gyuvin did was play with his hair so he would be comfortable. He did that the whole way home.

Gyuvin was Ricky's best friend but deep inside gyuvin really wanted to be more a lot more.

So when they got home Ricky went to their room right away and gyuvin made sure he didn't hurt himself.

But then Ricky ran to the bathroom to throw up once again. Gyuvin got him water and medicine. He made Ricky shower and then change to try to make him feel at least a bit better.

After Ricky got in bed Gyu ran out and made him some soup to hopefully calm his stomach and make his throat feel so much better.

He walked back to Ricky and he feed him and of course Ricky was blushing the entire time.

After he ate it all gyu put the bowl back in the kitchen and then he got himself ready for bed. He thought why not say sometbing to him like he can't hear him he is sleeping.

So he went up and kissed his head and told him everything like how much he loved him and wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt and that he gets better so they can hang out again.

But as soon as Gyuvin walked away Ricky grabbed his arm and sat up and said I like you to but he kind of yelled it which gyu thought was cute. So he laughed and hugged him.

He would probably kiss him but didn't want to because he was sick and mostly throwing up.

So all he did was get right by him and cuddle him just like he wanted to. He dreamed of this day just because he loves him so much. And finally he got him.

Of course he had him as a friend but thank god now he had him as his.

At this point he didn't care how close he was. Or even if he got sick he was just happy he had him and he would care and love him as much as he could.

Because even if Ricky doesn't attempt it he needs someone like Gyuvin and of course Gyuvin will be with him every step of the way 24/7.

Because they are

Soulmate ❤️

In every way

The end
——————————————————-
I hope the story was good and hope y'all are having a great day.

Pls give me some idea see y'all 😙💅