Do I look good? 18+

Hehehe I love how I say I'll update but I never do sorry yall.
REMEMBER THIS IS ALL FAKE NOTHING IS REAL. THIS JUST COMES FROM MY FUCKED UP MIND.
—————————————————————-
Ricky was about to go on stage when he looked in the mirror and his face dropped.

He for once didn't like how he looked. He didn't like the outfit or the make up.

He thought his makeup made him look ugly. He was such a confident guy that this was the first time he hated how he looked.

He doesn't think that the outfit makes him look good. He looks fat. That's when his head went. Is it the outfit or was this how he actually looked.

He didn't get it though because he loved how he looked yesterday how did it turn to this today.

Before the stage they had an interview and that's when everyone knew something was wrong.

Ricky doesn't really talk a lot but today it seemed even worse. He didn't say anything not even a single laugh.

Hanbin was worried but he put it off thinking Ricky was just tired gyuvin on the other hand didn't.

Gyuvin saw how Ricky's face changed as soon as he looked in the mirror. He didn't think much of it until he realized that Ricky only looked in the mirror once.

Ricky normally looks in the mirror as many time as he can so he can see how good he looks. But Gyuvin noticed that today he only looked once and it seemed like he was avoiding everything that had a reflection.

Ricky didn't even take any pictures and then run to Gyuvin to ask him if he liked them.

Gyuvin knew something was wrong but didn't want to ask Ricky right before they all went on stage.

Gyuvin kept his eye on Ricky the whole time. He didn't look confident or comfortable at all. Gyuvin was so concerned about him that he didn't even notice that the stage was over.

Back in the dressing room Ricky went to the section of the room where only the members could go.

Gyuvin followed him in to see if he was ok. He noticed that Ricky still looked upset but he was also in new clothes.

Gyuvin sat down by Ricky and put his hand on his leg

G: are you ok Rick

R: gyu do- do I look good. At least good enough to be here.

Gyuvin was taken aback by this question. Of course Ricky looked good in his eyes how could he not but before he could answer their manager walked in to tell them that they had to get going.

So Gyuvin took Ricky's hand and pulled him out of the building until they were in the car.

The whole time Ricky didn't say a word even if Gyuvin tried to talk to him nothing. He answered nothing. Everyone started noticing something was off with him.

As soon as they got home Ricky jumped out of the car and made his way as fast as he could into his room.

Hanbin who was in the same car Gyuvin was started asking if anyone did anything to Ricky to make him upset but once again no one knew anything.

Gyuvin then got out and went straight to Ricky's room. When he got in there Ricky wasn't asleep but he was laying face down into his bed.

Gyuvin went up to him and slowly started playing with his hair.

G: to answer you I think you look beautiful ever second and if someone can't see that their blind.

Ricky turned to him with tears in his eyes