Comeback 18+

Hehehe not that long because like I said school is beating my meat (😏😏 jk) hehe but I wanted to give you guys something.
————————————————————————

It was comeback time like normal. Ricky and I were in the studio going over and over again on the choreography before we had to get in the car for the award show.

Hao came running in to tell us we needed to get ready because we leave in an hour so shower up and get ready.

So I took Ricky's hand and went into the bathroom

G: you care if we shower at the same time or

R: it's fine just let's hurry up so we're not late.

So I listened to Ricky and hurried. Something I would never tell Ricky was that sometime my eyes wondered. Nothing to weird but I have had thoughts about my best friend before ok. We all have.(don't know who the fuck is we but)

We then got out and went right into the car. The manager and stylist was telling us that we would get everything done at the award show so just sit down and be ready.

I nodded and went onto my phone until I felt a weight on my shoulder and looked over to see Ricky asleep.

I then realized Ricky hasn't been getting tons of sleep recently and that everything he could get he needs so I tried my hardest not to move.

We got there and I had to wake the little cutie up.
We got into the room to get our hair and makeup done when we realized we are one chair short.

The room had 8 chairs for a 9 member group. Everyone quickly sat down so they could get their shit done except Ricky he went to the bathroom so when he came back to the room he was confused.

R: gyu

G: yes hon

Ricky blushed at the nickname

R: where do I sit and get my hair done?

G: you could sit on my lap?

R: really?

I ended up grabbing Ricky's waist and putting him onto my lap so he could get comfortable.
Thankfully our stylist are queens and could work around the missing chair problem. Ricky ended up falling asleep again but I guess he'll need his energy later so good for him (😏😏).

Manager: guys are you done? You all have to be on the stage in 10. Hurry up finishing touches ok. I might be rushing you but we got here late so don't be mad at me you guys should have gotten ready faster.

Ricky ended up rolling his eyes and then whispered in my ear.
R: this company is so fucking annoying but let's go gyu. Time to kill it.

I laughed at his cute actions he is adorable.

We went out to the stage and the fans went wild. Every time I'm on stage it's like a fever dream but the only things i remember is Ricky and I getting close and the fan yelling for us.

I thought why not let Ricky know what I'm thinking so I leaned in of course I didn't kiss him in front of everyone but it was a cute funny moment that I could tell for sure it made his mind turn.

After the concert we all sat back down to get unready.

G: hey Ricky I'm driving us home because the managers left so come out to the Mercedes after you're done ok?

R: ok gotcha. I'll try to finish up fast then.

I ended up waiting in the car for a little bit until I saw Ricky come out.

I turned on some Chase Atlantic Ricky's favorite artist ( i actually don't know if he likes them I just love them so) and turned on the red lights in my car.

R: sorry if I took so long

G: you good. Do me a favor

R: huh what is it

G: hop in the back I got something to tell you

Ricky listened he always listened really well that's why a lot of people liked him.

G: so do you want me to tell you or show you

R: show me wha—

I cut him off I couldn't take it any longer. I ended up kissing him. As I pulled away he came closer and started a little make out session.

G: so I like you

R: oh really think I couldn't tell with that shit.

G: well you want to fuck or what
I ended up laughing cuz I was joking but Ricky jump right on my lap.

G: shit really

Ricky didn't answer in words he just stared kissing faster and harder. I started slowly pulling down his pants as I made hickeys on his neck.

I threw off his pants and under cuz I'm have been holding this in for to long. I want him now.

I started to slowly jerk him off and finger him slowly so I don't hurt him. He was a whining moaning mess.

R: please yes yes right there. Faster please.

Precum was leaking out of him as I moved my hands faster and faster and then I stopped

I don't think I have ever heard Ricky whine that loud in my life.

R: why did you stopppp gyuvin please

G: wait baby I want to get in you. Shit I don't have lube

Ricky got down on his knees and started to kiss my dick as then he went up and down like this was a daily thing for him.

G: baby I'm gonna cum get off

And like I start earlier Ricky listens so he got off right away.

G: come up on me. Or do you want to be my little princess.

Ricky blushed and nodded

I grabbed him and shoved him to lay down.

G: baby tell me if you can't take this ok?

He nods.

I put my tip in and slowly pushed until he wasn't whining about how it hurt.

G: baby this is supposed to feel good so if it doesn't just let me know. Now I'm gonna start moving.

As soon as I moved Ricky let out the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.

For being a quiet kid he isn't a bit quiet in bed that's all I could say.

R: faster faster make me cum until I can't anymore.

I went as fast as I can until he was yelling and scream my name as we both came together and make such a mess.

I ended up cleaning Ricky up with baby wipes I had in the back and dressed us both. I carried him up to the front of the car and kissed him.

G: you'll get more of that and longer one day but you're tired so let's go home baby. I love you

R: thank you. I love you to

The end

————————————————————-
Hey guys. Sorry this is shit I had so much hw for this weekend but i promised to get something out so I tried. I promise when i actually have time I'll give you guys a good long one but i hope you enjoy 💕💕