Gag reflex 18+

Didn't reread 😏💕

———————————————-
So there is a rumor going around about the most popular boy in our school Ricky. The rumor is that he has no gag reflex.

So now Gyuvin is sitting his in seat thinking about how people would know that.

Now Ricky is openly bisexual in school and doesn't true to hide it. That was something gyuvin liked about him. He didn't hide what he really was.

But now Gyuvin was in class thinking who Ricky would have slept with to know that about him. Like Ricky the richest, nicest, hottest, smartest guy in our school and someone got to fuck him.

Gyuvin was a bit upset. And it wasn't just because they got to sleep with him it was because gyuvin tried to be friends with Ricky before but right before he was able to say something Taerae one of Ricky's best friends pulled him to their next class.

So gyuvin stopped trying. But now Ricky was walking into the class. And Gyuvin was shocked he didn't look bothered at all. Like everyone was taking about this duh he is the most popular kid in this school but still he didn't care. Was it not true?

Gyuvin really wanted to know so he went to his best friend Gunwook to see what he thought about this whole rumor but as soon as he was gonna start talking the teacher walked in. So the whole class gyuvin just looked at Ricky. But what gyuvin didn't know if that Ricky saw him looking. Ricky of course being Ricky has a hand held mirror and every time he pulled it out he saw gyuvin staring at the back of his head.

After class Ricky started walking up to gyuvin and he didn't know what to do. So gyuvin just sat in his chair until Ricky tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hello I'm Ricky which it seems like you know because you were looking at me the whole class."

"Oh sorry just thinking about something"

"The rumor right?" Why would Ricky randomly say something about the rumor. And why so nonchalantly.

Gyuvin didn't know what to say. He didn't want to be mean but he couldn't lie. So he literally just said "yeah. Just wanted to know if they were true. Don't worry I didn't think they were."

Ricky then started laughing. "You're that curious huh?"

"What I mean I don't ... I mean ya it's a big rumor I'm shocked you're not upset by it."

"Your gyuvin right?"

"Ya why?"

"Ok gyuvin first I haven't done anything with a guy but the rumors of me having no gag reflex maybe or may not be true. Here text me and we can see if you're still curious about it then."

Ricky then walked off leaving gyuvin at his desk lost. He then had to think about everything that just happened. Ricky the hottest guy in school came up to him and give him his number. Said the rumors weren't true. And also that he might want gyuvin this is amazing.

Gyuvin then jumped out of his sit and ran to his car.

As soon as Gyuvin got home he texted Ricky.

Gyuvin:
Hey Ricky this is Gyuvin
Wanted to know if you were free tonight
A hang out at my place.
Home alone so I can get to know you
???????

Gyuvin then realized he might sound like he is desperate for Ricky to come over but Gyuvin all of a sudden wants Ricky to be begging in front of him.