QA#1 The Sonic 3 Movie Leaked

From: louissammy24 (aka me)

Question: Sonic, are you guys excited for the third Sonic movie?

-----------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONIC: You bet I am! And I'm also kinda nervous.

SHADOW: I can't wait to see myself beating up your ass...again!

SONIC: Hey, that's a whole different version of you. I dunno, it's like the time rewinds back when you first met me but got redesigned and all that. I'm having a hunch it'll be like Sonic Adventure 2.

TAILS: Hmm, now that I think about it, I wonder if Knuckles will be in the movie since we'll, y'know, he has his own spin-off series.

KNUCKLES: It's just six episodes, Tails. Of course I'll be in the movie after all that. Besides, I watched a trailer leak from Mason Parkinson about us fighting Shadow alongside Sonic. Oh, also, Shadow had a motorcycle in the movie and both Shadow and Sonic were fighting up in the air.

SONIC: Whoa! On Gaia?

KNUCKLES: On Gaia, man!

SHADOW: (smiles proudly) Even in a movie, I'm still the coolest.

SONIC: (rolls eyeballs) Oh brother.

AMY: It's a shame it's coming up on December. I mean, the first two movies came out early on February and April, but this is just too far!!

KNUCKLES: Oh don't worry your pink little head, Amy. Hey, I also heard you're gonna be in the movie too, well, don't really know about Rouge since she's supposed to be Shadow's 'companion'.

ROUGE: (scoffs) Unbelievable! Paramount should better have me in that movie.

KNUCKLES: Sorry, but at the first time they mentioned about the runtime of the movie, Mason Parkinson also said two more people are gonna have their debut in the movie, one of them sure to he Shadow. That was right before, they concluded that Amy will be in the movie.

ROUGE: What? No fair!

KNUCKLES: Ehn, better luck next time. Hey, speaking of Sonic Adventure 2,I also heard Sonic and Shadow are gonna turn super in the end and fight against Eggman, or Robotnik as the movie takes it.

TAILS: Yeah, I also heard Eggman's gonna be fat in the third movie.

KNUCKLES: (stifles) I couldn't stop myself from laughing when I heard that.

SONIC: (laughter) Egg... Eggman's going to be fat! Hahahahahaha!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EGGMAN: I'm right over here, y'know. You know I can hear you. And besides, that doesn't count. I'm already fat.

SONIC: No, normally, your movie self was a normal sized skinny man, at first he had a swoosh, but then in the second movie, he went all Baldy McNosehair, and now... (Stifles) and now HE'S GOING TO BE FAT!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EGGMAN: (growling)

KNUCKLES: Well, sorry to break it to you, Sonic, but there was one part in the movie were you guys were actually cracking jokes with one another. And by you guys, I mean you and Eggman.

SHADOW: Hah!

SONIC: Well, it's not really that bad. I think I'll quickly get used to it.

SHADOW: (growls) Whatever, I still can't wait to beat your ass in the movie.

SONIC: Well I'll be beating your ass too and you'll have no choice but to join me. How about that?

SHADOW: Hmph!

AMY: I wonder if Omega will be in the movie.

E-123 OMEGA: Uh.....

ROUGE: Not sure. Since I won't be in the movie, he won't be either.

SONIC: Well, we'll all have to wait till then.

AMY: It's still too far!!! 😭😭😭😭

TAILS: Don't worry, Amy, we'll get right to December before you know it. For the meantime, we'll fill you guys up with more leaks.

KNUCKLES: Hey, you guys wanna check out this Sonic and Tails clip in my show. Mason Parkinson also had this out.

SONIC: Oh sure.

(Knuckles turned on the video in his phone and they all watch the clip. Check it out in YouTube)