Message #2 Sonic Movie 3 Trailer

From: louissammy24 aka me.

Message: GUYS, GUYS!!!! The trailer...it's out! The trailer is out! I repeat, the trailer is out!!! Check it out!

                  -----------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

SONIC: Whoa, really? Awesome!

KNUCKLES: Finally, it took forever for Paramount to release the trailer. I'm glad the wait is finally over.

*LOUIS: I couldn't agree more with you, Knucks. I am so excited to watch the trailer with you guys!

SHADOW: Well? Let's see it already!

SONIC: Huh, looks like a certain edgelord is growing impatient to see himself in a canon video.

SHADOW: Don't get me started with that. And I only want to see how awesome and cool I am. Nothing much there.

SONIC: *rolls eyes* Sure sure.

*LOUIS: I'm playing the video.

SONIC: Wow, look at me go!

KNUCKLES: Of course you'd say your lungs. You're that dumb enough to not know what people mean when they point at your chest.

SONIC: Shut the fuck up, Knuckles!

TAILS: Wow, we really make a great team, Sonic Knuckles and I.

AMY: That looks like London. Are you guys traveling round the world?

SONIC: Well whatever it is...

SONIC AND *LOUIS: It's awesome!

ROUGE: Oh looky here, isn't that Prison Island?

SHADOW: That's me! DAMN, I LOOK SO GOOD! Look at the way I smashed that glass.

SONIC: Yeah, I'll give you that, that looks pretty badass.

SHADOW: Wait...is that...?

ROUGE: It's just a past memory, Shadow.

SHADOW: I...I...missed those moments y'know?

*LOUIS: Oh there there, Shadow. I can feel your pain.

KNUCKLES: Since when did G.U.N. started to rely on Team Sonic? I mean, the movie version. Didn't they take us as aliens?

SONIC: Yeah, that is really surprising.

*LOUIS: Giant fireball, huh? I think I already know where this leads.

ROUGE: Oh my, look at Shadow.

SHADOW: 😎. I'm awesome.

SONIC: Really, Knuckles?

SHADOW: Oh! Did you hear that? Did you hear that voice??!!

AMY: Wow, Keanu Reeves' voice sound so good on Shadow.

SHADOW: Wait, of all the first awesome things to say when that voice is heard, why would I wanna compliment on how colorful they are? That's stupid!

*LOUIS: You're starting to sound more like Shadow The Hedgehog on YouTube.

SHADOW: I am Sha-- Wait, hold that thought. Don't go there.

*LOUIS: (smiles)

SONIC: Of course. Knuckles would be the first to start the fight when we could've resolved things peacefully...and that would've saved you from getting your wrist twisted.