Knowledge gained

Elena's POV

The last bell of the school day rung at exactly the same time as it did everyday. I saw Trevor go running past me as I was trying to dash out the building myself. Arthur was not too far behind me and we decided to make a plan since the full moon was coming up.

Quickly getting into the car and letting Arthur get in the passenger side. We hurriedly went to my house this time since the last time we were both together at Arthur's a werewolf was in the woods. Arthur had told me he had been in contact with a vampire that had come into contact with the werewolves of this town. The vampire has seen the alpha that is alpha right now and apparently has seen the soon to be alpha. He had apparently said in transaction for this information, he would like information in return for where his family is. I was thinking in my mind of what to do cause depending on the information he gets and what kind of vampire he is. Like maybe he is a bad vampire and hunts humans for fun. Or maybe he is a good vampire that just wants to help people.

" What's his name, Arthur?", I said as though there was venom laced in my voice. "His name is Simon.", said Arthur. " You mean the one that is known as the vampire of all vampire hunters, Arthur?", I said a little terrified. "Yes and he intends no harm at all. He just wants to extend his hand to help us.", said Arthur. I thought it my head and begin to go thru the pros and cons of it all. But at the same time he had information about the pack and who was and will be in charge of the pack soon.

" Arthur, we need this information so I will exchange the information I know. But I will not do it to the extent that anyone will be hurt. I can promise you that....", I said with a new found confidence in my voice. " Okay, I will get in contact with him now.", said Arthur taking his phone out of his pocket and pressing dial.

" Hello." A new voice answered on the phone with an annoyed tone. " Hello, yes this is Arthur and we would like your help.", said Arthur. " Who's we ?", asked Simon. " Hi, Simon. My name is Elena and I come from a long line of hunters.", I said. " Is your last name Kingston by chance, Elena?", said Simon and you could hear the smirk in his voice. "Yes! And how'd you know my name?", I said. " Because I helped your parents at one point. And also I have been helping your bloodline for centuries.", said Simon. " You knew my parents. What happened to them?", I said. " Well I give you information, if you give me information that's how it works.", said Simon.

" When can you meet Mr.Simon?", I said. " I can meet at midnight at the club on third st.", said Simon. " We will be there!", I said. " So nice to finally hear from you, Elena. Daughter of Brian and Serena Kingston. You are very known in our world, even if you don't know me.", said Simon.

The time ticked by and continued to run very very slowly as it ticked closer and closer to midnight. Could this be the guy who hurt my parents? But at the same time he was known as a vampire hunter and never known to hurt or kill a human in his whole entire life. I went to the shelf and picked up the guide again and the imagines started flooding thru. The picture of Simon and what he does and who he is searching for. And not only that but I had gotten glances of my parents. But it was glances of Simon and my parents working together to get those the deserved to be put in jail. To get the villains of the mystical world off the street and keep the harmless off the street.

But continuing looking thru the book some new pages had been added to the book. There was new pages about werewolves and about how many packs are in our town. And not only that but a picture of the Alpha that rules right now under the picture it said William Black. The last name Black rang a bell for some odd and I had been thinking back to earlier this day. I saw a face the long brown locks and the deep brown eyes. And the face of a tall male and the recognizable face of none other than Trevor.

My breath was coming out rough and in shallow breaths. "Arthur, William Black is the Alpha right now of the pack near us.The name sounded so familiar that I thought about it more.",I said. "And????", said Arthur. "It's Trevor....... His last name is Black. He is the son of the alpha. So he is the soon to be alpha.", I said with concern in my voice. " He wants to become friends with you.", said Arthur shaking. " Yes, he does. Maybe now all werewolves are bad, Arthur.", I said with some hope in my voice. " But what if he tries to kill you.",said Arthur. " He won't.", I said with confidence.

The clock showed that the time was fifteen minutes till midnight night so we were about to meet the vampire that met and knew my parents. Arthur and I got in my Chevy Silverado truck in metallic red. The purr of the engine was fantastic and made me remember that I should drive this baby more often. We took off to third street with ten minutes left to spare and to be able to find the club that Simon had mentioned before. We got out and parked the truck. Started to searching around for the club door. We had to climb down a flight of stairs to go down to the lower level.

Opening the door there was bright neon lights and loud music playing in our ears. It was definitely a crowded place every single night. The people were pushed so close together all you could smell was sweat and alcohol. We went over to the bar tender and asked if he knew where Simon went. He pointed to the back rooms and said very last one on the left.

We went running past people as if our lives depended on it and it seemed to get stinker the deeper we went into the place. We finally reached the back rooms and went down the never ending hallway to find the very last door on the left. Grabbing the handle and pulling it open.

We were faced with none other than Simon himself, but he wasn't alone. In the corner of the room stood a man as tall as 6'1. He was built and he was a bit older. I continued to take him in till he turned around it was none other than my father, Brian Kingston.

"Well, now you know what happened to your father. He's alive and seeing you for the first time since he had to fake his death.", said Simon with an evil laugh. "Shall we begin?", said Simon.

I couldn't breathe I tried to sit down, but couldn't and that's when the whole room went black.