Demonic powers

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ". I said furiously.
My mom reads the note.
"I-ii don't know"she says.
Then I look over and she has tears in her eyes while she's covering her mouth. "WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS" she said as if she was going to melt from the the amount of tears she was shedding.
"I f-found it in my mirror, I kinda got mad and it shattered and the note fell out of it." I said as I was scared and shaking.
"DANNY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW" as my mom yells at my dad.
"is there something wrong"
he says as if he's innocent.
She shows him the note.
He smirks as if he's little kid.
"Oh I remember writing this." "HaHa I never thought you would find it"He says.
"DAD WHAT TH-" my mom cuts me off.
"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING DANNY,why would you write this about your own blood." "This is your fucking daughter not some piece of trash " she says agitated .
"mom I think I'm gonna jus-" I couldn't help be start crying , so I just ran away. "I'm gonna run away from all my problems" I said to myself.
"Im old enough to start a new life right" I say as I push my tears away from my face. I start running into the woods up the street from me. I always would run up to this tree when I was little in there . The tree was so different from the others, it was white with moss all over it. In the winter the leaves would stay on it just like the summer and the leaves smelled like roses and where the color of the lightest shade of pink.I find the tree and climb up and sit on the lowest branch I can find."Hey old friend,it's been awhile hasn't it"I say to the tree as if it can respond back.
I began to think about what the note said . "a baby with demonic powers"I began to think to myself.
"What the hell could that mean"I said to my self.
I don't know what got into me but I just got so made and held on to the tree with my hands clenched to the branch and started yelling. "FUCK EVERYONE,I HATE ALL OF YOU,MOM,DAD,EVERYONE". All of a sudden the I heard a weird crack noise and it was the tree. It looks like someone just took a burning sword and went right down the middle of the tree. "Maybe this is what they were talking about" I thought to myself.