Chapter 4: The Prince Faces the Earthy Student

(First off, Leona gets a pass for swearing. Much like Aqua, he deserves it. Second, Cheka is here, because I say so. Somehow Japan makes Simba less annoying. I don't know how, but I prefer Cheka as opposed to Simba. Anyway, I thought Leona would pair nicely with Terra. Enjoy!)

                "Where the hell are we?" Leona groaned, annoyed and tired.

He found himself staring at the night, starry sky and sat up. He ran a hand through his brown hair and perked his ears up. He could hear others speaking and going about their days, but he didn't hear anything familiar.

"Where is this place?" he wondered as he found himself in an alleyway with a golden fountain.

The area had purple dividers and many streetlamps lighting up the area. There were a few doors that lead to different areas of the town. Leona groaned, realizing he wasn't in his world anymore. He realized that it wasn't just him that fell. Jack and Ruggie were also with him, and he wouldn't be surprised if the rest of his classmates were also present.

"Annoying classmates" Leona said with a shake of his head, "Better start searching. They can reward me with a nice, long, warm nap and a way home"

He put his hands in his pocket before deciding to approach the wooden doors before him. He went to open it and found himself staring at a busy town. Everyone was going about their days and was happily chatting with themselves.

"Where are they?" he murmured before scratching the back of his head.

He was worried, even if he didn't show it. Ruggie was his friend, and Jack is a freshman under his care. Oh, and the others too, he guessed. Well, he should start asking for them. He approached an old man who was carrying some wood.

"Hey, excuse me" Leona asked as he noticed the pile was about to fall.

He sighed before catching the wooden materials while the old man was caught off guard. He had gray hair, a pair of glasses, and wore a white shirt with some black shorts, white socks, and brown shoes.

"Ah, thank you! Such a helpful young lad!" he spoke softly as he smiled while taking some of the material back, "I was trying to make another clock for my son and me. I tend to forget how old I am"

Leona raised a brow at the old man and realized something familiar about him.

"I do hate to ask this, but could you please help me carry this back to my house? My son is at school, so it is my son and me" he asked politely.

Leona internally sighed, but he took the wood the old man hand and nodded. The old man was relieved as he motioned Leona to follow him. Leona entered the small, wooden store and hummed at the sight of it. It was a shop filled with clocks with different styles and colorings. He placed the wooden material near the workbench.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself to you" Leona said as he realized who he was, "I am Leona Kingscholar"

"Oh, such a fancy name!" the old man said as he went to get a hammer, "My name is Geppetto! My son is Pinocchio"

Leona only nodded his head as he realized he was in a world where their heroes were alive. He wondered if he could meet Scar, but that would have to wait.

"So, what is this place?" Leona asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the clocks.

"Oh, that's sad" Geppetto said with a solemn expression, "I didn't realize worlds still fell to darkness. This is a world that offers refuge to those who have lost their world. Main was taken from us too soon. This is Traverse Town"

Leona nodded his head. He was sure his world didn't fall into darkness considering it was the mirror that brought him and the others here. Although, they weren't in their home, so that did make sense.