Chapter 11: Disciples

AN: Here's the update...

Chapter 11: Disciples

       A day after the events of Main Scenario 1 and the sub scenarios of, Kaidou Shun and Yoo Joonghyuk successfully made their way to the Chungmuro Station.

While on their way to the Chungmuro Station, they encounter so many monsters. Among those monsters are giant wolves, giant cockroaches, giant hostile dogs, and giant snakes.

The last one reminded him of the time when a stray snake came into their classroom and frightened so many people. It has also bitten one of Nendou's balls. Just remembering that event gives shivers in Shun's spine and body. That was something that he didn't want to experience ever.

Even if the snake wasn't poisonous, it had very sharp fangs. That event has made him properly manifest his power as a result of his great bravery in protecting everyone against the snake. It was also because of that snake event that led to him meeting and talking to Saiki. Eventually, they became friends and it even led to Shun meeting with more people and having more friends.

Shun wasn't alone anymore after that. Some people tolerated his antics and willingly entertained his eccentricities.

Now that he thinks about it, even if Saiki wasn't very popular like at Teruhashi-san's level, Saiki was very charismatic in his way of gathering so many eccentric people like him around him.

Also... Saiki, even if he has weird fashion choices like those green-tinted glasses of his and the weird antenna on his head, is a good-looking person. Not on Teruhashi-san's level at all. No one could compare to his level of beauty. It was like God had decided to put all of the beauty in Teruhashi-san and then put the ugliness in the other people.

If Shun remembers correctly, Saiki's brother is also very good-looking. Their mother is one too. Their family has good genes except Saiki's father who is an average-looking person.

It wasn't the look that made Kaidou drawn towards Saiki like their other friends and it wasn't even Saiki's attitude either. The cold front attitude which was directed at everyone made most of their classmates not bother interacting with Saiki.

It was the selfishness and desire to not be alone that Shun decided to approach Saiki just like their other friends. Saiki has the attitude to be so nonchalant and treats everything with calmness and normalcy. He has a cold exterior and appears to not care but they know that he is a very caring person.

Shun misses his friends very much.

While Kaidou was thinking about his friends very much, a tantalizing smell wafted in front of him. Blinking his eyes and focusing on the present, he was presented with a bowl of delicious food.

It was being held by Lee Jihye. Kaidou can feel his cheeks becoming hot.

It wasn't that he was attracted by Lee Jihye who appears to be the same age as Kim Namwoon. A girl who was only two years below his age... If he remembers correctly, Korea counts the day of their birth as one.

Kaidou could admit that she was pretty. However, it wasn't the reason that he currently feels embarrassed by now. Loathe and ashamed he was to admit it, outside of his circle of friends, his little sister and mother, he wasn't used to any other girls' presence.

Sometimes, even his female friends and always Teruhashi make him flustered.

" Aren't you going to eat the food being offered to you? The food cooked by Master was delicious! You should be grateful that he was cooking for us!  "

Lee Jihye looked annoyed at him. To not annoy her further, Kaidou picked up the food offered to him.

" Thanks. "