Chapter 12: Kindness and New Constellations

AN: Here's another new update.

Chapter 12: Kindness and New Constellations

       Near the Chungmuro Station, there are a lot of establishments in the train station. A travel agency, a florist shop, barber shops, a nail salon, a cafe, restaurants, a parking garage, hotels, a church, a health food store, a print shop, a fashion accessories store, a clothing store, a supermarket, and of course, let's not forget the most important thing...

There is a Starbucks in the Daehan Theater which is near the Chungmuro Station.

Lee Jihye sighed for the tenth time when she saw Kim Namwoon store the various coffee blends and pastries in the storage ring. He has been ransacking the Starbucks shop since they killed the monsters outside and entered the Starbucks.

Currently, their Master Yoo Joonghyuk is sitting on one of the chairs and polishing the sword that he acquired. Lee Jihye meanwhile was observing Kim Namwoon and at the same time, feeling envious of Kim Namwoon.

Earlier this morning, Lee Jihye was suddenly woken up by Kim Namwoon whooping in excitement and saying that he was gifted by his sponsor a storage ring and 3 bracelets.

"  I can store so many things in here! Whoa!!! I can store so many things equivalent to a first-story bungalow house! Wahahahaha I can story so many coffees and drink them so I wouldn't sleep!"

At the same time, Kim Namwoon's sponsor decided to take 1/4 of Kim Namwoon's current money before gifting him the storage ring. Seeing that Kim Namwoon isn't bothered by the money taken to him, Lee Jihye wonders how much money Kim Namwoon currently has.

A few minutes later, Kim Namwoon finished the things that he deemed important in Starbucks. Glancing at Yoo Joonghyuk with an excited expression, he requested.

" Black Reaper-nim! Can we go to the nearby Papa John's? Maybe there's a lot of Pizzas. There's a nearby pharmacy, right? Or should we just to the supermarket? "

Since Kim Namwoon acquired the storage ring, he requested for them to travel around the premises of Chungmuro Station and he started looting food, clothes, and other items like crazy.

' What a hoarder... What he would do with that lot of food? It wasn't like he could eat everything right? Why did Kim Namwoon's sponsor give him a storage ring? That sponsor of his has unlocked Kim Namwoon's terrible hoarding habits...'

It reminded Lee Jihye of Bori's terrible spending habits and shopping sprees. Being reminded of her friend, Lee Jihye's mood went down.

Suddenly, she was distracted from her thoughts when she heard the voice of their Master asking Kim Namwoon in a cold tone.

" The Food what are you planning to do with them? "

The excitement on Kim Namwoon's face disappeared replaced by a stiff smile.

" Black Reaper-nim I– "

" Are you planning to give back the food to the people back at Chungmuro Station? "

Lee Jihye glances at Kim Namwoon in surprise.

" Why do you think so R-Reaper-nim? "

Kim Namwoon asked nervously. Looking at Kim Namwoon shaking and averting his crimson eyes, It was so obvious that the Chuuni was a terrible liar.

' He's planning to give them food? '

" I'm not a fool, Kim Namwoon. "

Kim Namwoon sighed.

" Your kindness wouldn't be repaid. It's better to forget them. They would only take advantage of you. "

Mustering some courage, Kim Namwoon replied.