part 1

(Y/n's POV )

" Okay bye mom , bye dad see you "

" Byy baby take care"  my mom said

" All the best bun "  my dad said

I smiled at them and kissed their cheeks and walked out of my house and there was a cab waiting for me i sat in that and driver drove towards my destination...

Hey everyone my name y/n Singh basically i am from UP but currently I am living in Mumbai... and i can't tell you how existed i am as well as nervous...

Well I got my dream Job being digital and media manager of ICT ...i am hella nervous and exited because for the first time in my life I will meet our team Indian cricket team  ....well not only meet but I will work for them from today can you believe this....

I always wanted to be independent make my parents proud this job is so important for me as my dad wants to take retirement but he didn't leave his job because he was only one who was earning for the house but from now on I will help him I will earn for him....

God this time please just let everything go well....

I was lost in my thoughts when the car stop i looked at driver

" Mam we reached"

I nodded my head and walked out of my car and entered in the building and Went to receptionist and asked her about the way of head's office after showing my joining letter...she told me go 5th floor so I took lift...my heart beat is increasing how will this meeting go ....Am I going to mess everything up.....

Oh god y/n stop thinking nonsense....I saw I was about to reach the floor i checked my self in the lift mirror and walked out nervously

I saw I was about to reach the floor i checked my self in the lift mirror and walked out nervously

I reached the head's office and knocked the door and walked in after hearing come in ....as i entered I saw a man in in 30s was sitting in a chair he looked at me and smiled...

" Oh welcome miss y/n i was waiting for you" he said

" Ahh thank you mr.mehta  I hope i am not late "

"Oh not at all you are on time meeting is about to start "

He stood up and told me to follow him i followed him we reached a room he said me stop he will call me i nodded my head and he went inside....

Author pov

So when mr.mehta entered he saw everyone was already persent there shubham and insha was also present there but ishan was focusing on his phone only mr.mehta also shaked his head being dissapointed but ignored him  and he greeted everyone